Options

Suspension from the mythic crystals [merged]

Comments

• Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★

You people are so snarky and ruthless. The dude asks a honest question and gets back lash? Nah this community is toxic and immature. Kabam is fixing THEIR MISTAKE which people took advantage of

Why thank you and yes, yes,we are 😁
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★

If you got those points with the champs and materials you received through the mythic crystals you exploited, then you shouldn’t received the rewards either way

Man im paragon and all the champs I got were 5*s and the iso i haven't used because i got no one to rank up so none of the rewards from the crystals did nothing to my bg score
    I don't think letting everyone know you're Paragon and selected the Cav offer was the right move lol.
    I just wanted the mythic crystal shards aint no wrong in that
    My brother in Christ, I woke up that day with puffy eyes and a headache due to all the drinking I did the night before, and even I realized immediately that those weren't shards but fully formed crystals. You can't be serious lol and even if what you're suggesting was true which I highly doubt, why'd you pop 10 after realizing they weren't shards but fully formed crystals?
    In fairness, there is an "open ten" button.

So, opening one and opening ten are basically equally easy.

This would be a good reason for someone to open ten before realising something funny was up.

I think if anyone did open ten and stop immediately, then (1) that would be a good explanation, and (2) personally I wouldn't expect a long suspension.

(Note: I wasn't one of if the people who did this! 😉)
    Good reason? You're telling me this guy saw 1250 mythic crystals on his stash and didn't realize til after he popped 10? Man it really baffles me the excuses some of you come up with lol.
    There was a thread opened yesterday where players didn't even realize they had earned 2,500 Mythic Shards from the Gold Track. If you think it's impossible that people just shut their brains off and push buttons sometimes, welcome to Earth.
    If you can't tell the difference between 1250 fully formed crystals and 2500 crystal shards, your brain done already left the room
    The only steps involved with both processes were pushing a button that says "Claim", then a button that says "Open", then another button that says "Open"

I do all of those things multiple times a day, every single day without thinking about it. Thousands of people were logged on at the time, at least three of them were high, realistically. This whole idea that it's physically impossible for a human being to not pay very much attention is just so funny to me. This whole situation happened because a Kabam employee didn't pay very much attention to what item they were throwing into their code, and they do that for a living.
    One involves clicking "claim" on rewards with no choice... The other involves choosing lower tier rewards over better rewards (1,500/10,000 6 star shards is much better than 1,250/10,000 shards for an 80% 5 star 20% 6 star crystal).... No paragon player chose mythic shards over 6 star shards unless they knew it was bugged and anyone who opened more than 10 (10 could be an accidental pop) would have known something was up
    100% agreed. The OP clearly knew what they were doing, but I'm very against the idea that every single affected player did.
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 778 ★★★★
    shxmblen said:

everyone in this thread who’s mad has gotta get off their high horse lmao. you’re just mad you couldn’t take advantage of the offer. quit acting high and mighty cause you didn’t get the opportunity to open them. don’t lie, half of you guys heard abt it and rushed to do the challenge before it was fixed lmao.

Exactly this. This guy took his punishment. They are the types who like to feel superiority by constantly pointing at others.
  • Options
    Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★

If you got those points with the champs and materials you received through the mythic crystals you exploited, then you shouldn’t received the rewards either way

Man im paragon and all the champs I got were 5*s and the iso i haven't used because i got no one to rank up so none of the rewards from the crystals did nothing to my bg score
    I don't think letting everyone know you're Paragon and selected the Cav offer was the right move lol.
    My brother in Christ, I woke up that day with puffy eyes and a headache due to all the drinking I did the night before, and even I realized immediately that those weren't shards but fully formed crystals. You can't be serious lol and even if what you're suggesting was true which I highly doubt, why'd you pop 10 after realizing they weren't shards but fully formed crystals?

This would be a good reason for someone to open ten before realising something funny was up.

I think if anyone did open ten and stop immediately, then (1) that would be a good explanation, and (2) personally I wouldn't expect a long suspension.

Good reason? You're telling me this guy saw 1250 mythic crystals on his stash and didn't realize til after he popped 10? Man it really baffles me the excuses some of you come up with lol.
    There was a thread opened yesterday where players didn't even realize they had earned 2,500 Mythic Shards from the Gold Track. If you think it's impossible that people just shut their brains off and push buttons sometimes, welcome to Earth.
    If you can't tell the difference between 1250 fully formed crystals and 2500 crystal shards, your brain done already left the room
    The only steps involved with both processes were pushing a button that says "Claim", then a button that says "Open", then another button that says "Open"

I do all of those things multiple times a day, every single day without thinking about it. Thousands of people were logged on at the time, at least three of them were high, realistically. This whole idea that it's physically impossible for a human being to not pay very much attention is just so funny to me. This whole situation happened because a Kabam employee didn't pay very much attention to what item they were throwing into their code, and they do that for a living.
    One involves clicking "claim" on rewards with no choice... The other involves choosing lower tier rewards over better rewards (1,500/10,000 6 star shards is much better than 1,250/10,000 shards for an 80% 5 star 20% 6 star crystal).... No paragon player chose mythic shards over 6 star shards unless they knew it was bugged and anyone who opened more than 10 (10 could be an accidental pop) would have known something was up
    100% agreed. The OP clearly knew what they were doing, but I'm very against the idea that every single affected player did.
    Anyone who popped more than 10 did... And those shouldn't take long to reverse so minimal rewards should be lost
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,159 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023

Similar to the sq path exploit . I got to end and it showed i could pick another path. After that path, i just ended quest. I didn’t do all paths yet didn’t receive the “make it fair” offer that others got. Sometimes you don’t immediately realize the game is bugged and quite frankly why should we be expected to ?

Hard disagree. It's impossible to not know you have hundreds of them. It literally gives you an amount on the crystals tab and then they all fly in and you have to press the screen to bypass that animation.

Only true Cav players are that braindead.
  • Options
    Bee2JayBee2Jay Posts: 108
    You can wait until your account is reactivated and then check you in-game message if you receiive your BG rewards
    if not, please raise a ticket with KABAM to explain wassup
  • Options
    TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 408 ★★
    @Kabam Miike thats one heck of a job you guys are doing, Hats Off to the team mate.

Well out of curiosity, i have been informed from the community that it has been more than 12 hours since the accounts were banned, let’s leave the BG rewards because there should be a workaround from submitting the ticket, what about the GoldTrack and PlatinTrack events which are running, will they miss out the final reward if the actions extend more than a day??
  • Options

@Kabam Miike thats one heck of a job you guys are doing, Hats Off to the team mate.

Well out of curiosity, i have been informed from the community that it has been more than 12 hours since the accounts were banned, let’s leave the BG rewards because there should be a workaround from submitting the ticket, what about the GoldTrack and PlatinTrack events which are running, will they miss out the final reward if the actions extend more than a day??

Straight away disagree to the post, hahaha, is it to disagree kabam’s actions on suspending the account - well in that case they deserved what they wished for

And for the second part - BG Rewards - well kabam doesn’t stop anyone from getting rewards what they deserved. Even if they missed out they give us if we were supposed to get it, just needed to raise a ticket to them

Or the third part about missing days on the gold track events, well that’s a question guys, some staff should answer that, even I am curious to know what will happen, what’s there to disagree on that question
  • Options
    Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★

Straight away disagree to the post, hahaha, is it to disagree kabam’s actions on suspending the account - well in that case they deserved what they wished for

And for the second part - BG Rewards - well kabam doesn’t stop anyone from getting rewards what they deserved. Even if they missed out they give us if we were supposed to get it, just needed to raise a ticket to them

Or the third part about missing days on the gold track events, well that’s a question guys, some staff should answer that, even I am curious to know what will happen, what’s there to disagree on that question
    Typically if you are banned you miss out on all rewards received while banned - including AQ or AW you participated in
  • Options
    Mike_IIMike_II Posts: 41

well kabam said access should be restored within a few hours of the suspensions starting, it's been more than 12 hours now
  • Options
    AmazingalfAmazingalf Posts: 10
    19 hours so far! i reckon they might possibly release the accounts at the regular content release time (6pm uk time, not sure when it is for the rest of the world)
  • Options

Typically if you are banned you miss out on all rewards received while banned - including AQ or AW you participated in
    There is a 2/7 day period to claim from stash mate for these rewards, so it’s not a big of the deal, once they log in they can claim it back. But gold track has certain objectives to be completed within 24 hour period to claim the rewards. Well officially it is their fault for getting banned, I do accept that wholeheartedly, but this is a special case we have seen in this Game for the first time, kabam entering into accounts and undoing things. That too not for a couple of people, I think it should be very wide range if I am not wrong. So it should take more than days to complete it. All the main rewards for the gold track. Seriously this month is the baddest for KABAM so many unfortunate things happened. I do feel for them
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 463 ★★★

Yeah that was me and I questioned it. Your argument loses its value because I actually noticed only getting 2,500 shards. You think I wouldn’t notice 1,000 crystals just appearing?
  • Options
    Hero_1606Hero_1606 Posts: 14
    Anyone know how long player will be out of the game due to mystic Crystal big fix.
  • Options
    Hero_1606Hero_1606 Posts: 14
    *mythic
  • Options
    RebarkRebark Posts: 349 ★★★
    I don't know, I'm waiting too. I thought it would be a few hours but it's been over 14 hours.
    At this point, I just hope I can get my BG rewards and play the AW season next month. Worse, I didn't open so many crystals and nothing changed on my account, I already had almost all 6-star champions duplicated.
  • Options
    Armed07Armed07 Posts: 104
    edited July 2023
    Kabam said it would only take a few hours to remove everything I got from the mythic crystals but it’s been a bit over 14 hours since I was suspended. Not trying to nag or be annoying just wondering if the same is happening to others.
  • Options
    MamapuchaMamapucha Posts: 21
    Hero_1606 said:

Anyone know how long player will be out of the game due to mystic Crystal big fix.

idk bro but uf we dont get both alliance bg rewards and the solo event rewards and they even take more champs i had before imma just return all my money ive spent in july 4th. This is so dumb, they said next several hours but its gonna be like an entire day and i would say even more. Such some rats bro, they just out here blaming us for what they did, yeah i know we opened them but the message is literally directed to us and our fault but not theirs. They are so delulu
  • Options
    JustAGuyJustAGuy Posts: 84
    Happening to me too.
  • Options
    JustAGuy said:

Happening to me too.

How long have you been suspended? I’m thinking that if they are manually doing it, it might be taking this long cause of how late it was when I was suspended but then again it happened after their work hours.
  • Options
    Seems to be happening to quite a few! I'm sure there will be people posting on the forums/subreddit when people get allowed back on
  • Options
    TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 635 ★★★
    Why Kabam suspending us. It's Thier mistake they gave us 1250 Crystals instead of shards.. we just took what was given to us
  • Options

Seems to be happening to quite a few! I'm sure there will be people posting on the forums/subreddit when people get allowed back on

Would be nice for a Kabam official to tell us that it’s taking longer than excpected.
  • Options
    TheSaith said:

Why Kabam suspending us. It's Thier mistake they gave us 1250 Crystals instead of shards.. we just took what was given to us

Its a temporary suspension so they can remove the rewards gotten from these crystals. It creates quits a bit of imbalance if some people gained so many new champs/sigs/gold/iso when others didn't