Comments

• Options
    Armed07Armed07 Posts: 104

Crazy, only MCOC has players that exploit the game and DEMAND something 🤣🤣🤣

What are we demanding?
  • Options
    MrBean said:

1 day has passed since kabam banned all accounts that exploited the bug. Kinda great when kabam just said it was gonna take "some several hours”. By any chance do yall meant days? This is crazy since they havent even updated at least their message that it was gonna be more. I acc just wanna play and claim my bg rewards. Idc if you take the champs we got from there, iso and gold. Just be asap cause this is looking like a 1 week ban right now. Not some "several hours”

Kabam Jax posted in this thread around 8 hours ago that they were about halfway through.
  • Options
    RebarkRebark Posts: 349 ★★★
    MrBean said:

Rebark said:

MrBean said:

Armed07 said:

MrBean said:

1 day has passed since kabam banned all accounts that exploited the bug. Kinda great when kabam just said it was gonna take "some several hours”. By any chance do yall meant days? This is crazy since they havent even updated at least their message that it was gonna be more. I acc just wanna play and claim my bg rewards. Idc if you take the champs we got from there, iso and gold. Just be asap cause this is looking like a 1 week ban right now. Not some "several hours”

Kabam Jax posted in this thread around 8 hours ago that they were about halfway through.
    ik but the fact its all prob a lie since they havent updated their actual message. You know how cruel kabam can be of letting you grind for bgs all day but decides at the end of the season to ban the people and let their rewards expire. If you dont think thats possible then @Kabam Miike shall appear here because he was mainly the one that banned kurt. Kurt MCOC is the biggest latin youtuber. He grinded everyday just for kabam to ban him last week and he couldn’t get the top 1 for bg. Their excuse was that its illegal to buy accounts. If it is then why didnt they banned his last account before that for being bought since the beginning. I know this has nothing to deal with this but im just truly showing the toxicity and disgust these kabam managers can have and have the power to do
    I'm also suspended and I want to play too, but to be honest with you, we're profiting from not being banned.
    Go do something else and eventually your account will be free. There's no point in arguing here on the forum, it's a waste of time. A good part of the community is made up of trolls and people who cannot progress or achieve anything in the game, so they are here creating posts wanting to harm other people.
    They did it with Kurt, they did it with Karatemiike, KT1, whoever exploited the mythical crystals and everything else. When your account comes back you can see, none of them who create these posts are Paragorn, they don't play aw in high tiers, most don't progress in the game because they are more concerned with taking care of other people's lives than playing properly.
    tbh youre totally right, i just wanted to make this post so people could ser how kabam deals with this. This is literally like twitter 2.0. The community is toxicity at its finest and just a bunch of guys that dont truly know and havent opened their eyes of how this company treats not only the players that did this exploit but absolutely everyone. So unprofessional from them, cant believe human beings like this agree to these manager takes/decision and disagree on posts that are totally right
    I've been playing this since 2016 and I'm used to seeing kabam screw up, but in this case, they're trying to do the right thing.
    Mistakes like those of the mythical crystal can happen, from the moment there are people involved, mistakes happen and you can be sure that they hate to make mistakes, it involves costs, it involves more work, it delays other areas of the game.
    It would be much easier for them to ban the accounts, despite being a controversial decision they would have support from most of the community, since the majority did not exploit. They wanted to do the right thing and took the hard way. Jax said it's taking longer than anticipated, which explains the term "Several Hours".
    I believe the accounts will be coming back tomorrow morning, but there's a possibility they won't come back until Monday and honestly I don't think we're in a position to complain. I think most knew what they were doing, I don't even know why the hell I opened those crystals, my account has 4,300,000 champion ratings and I already have pretty much every 5 and 6 star champion in the game. I opened 260 crystals and it didn't benefit me in practically anything other than the ISO and gold that I would eventually get in the arena anyway.
    Getting banned for such a stupid thing with an account I've invested so much time in would be a huge loss, so I'm grateful to know that I can get my account back and I'll never do it again. Now it's dealing with anxiety and accepting that this is some kind of punishment for doing something wrong and that it could be much worse. Take the weekend off, you won't have AW anyway, it's not BG season and you won't have AQ until Sunday.
  • Options
    You can expect to be unbanned by the morning. This suspension isn’t a punishment, it is to allow the program to remove everything. It’s very hard to remove everything. I’d rather them take an extra few hours than mess up something on our accounts and leave us stuck trying to get Kabam to listen to us. Just be patient. And if you can’t, go play Injustice or some other fighting game. Kabam also won’t block us from getting access to BG rewards, if anything they’ll send them back out to us if for some reason it takes longer than a week to fix the issue. @Kabam Miike already said no one will be suspended or punished in any way due to the glitch and they will only remove the ill-gotten rewards. Stop with the what if’s and go do something productive.
  • Options
    Coppin said:

Thanks a lot exploiters... Not only u exploit the game.. not only u rank up the exploited results.. on top of that u place them on war defense and F**" up everything..gah ban them for a month

Calm down it’s an off season war.
  • Options
    FuneralMistFuneralMist Posts: 96 ★★
    Rebark said:

MrBean said:

Armed07 said:

MrBean said:

ik but the fact its all prob a lie since they havent updated their actual message. You know how cruel kabam can be of letting you grind for bgs all day but decides at the end of the season to ban the people and let their rewards expire. If you dont think thats possible then @Kabam Miike shall appear here because he was mainly the one that banned kurt. Kurt MCOC is the biggest latin youtuber. He grinded everyday just for kabam to ban him last week and he couldn’t get the top 1 for bg. Their excuse was that its illegal to buy accounts. If it is then why didnt they banned his last account before that for being bought since the beginning. I know this has nothing to deal with this but im just truly showing the toxicity and disgust these kabam managers can have and have the power to do
    I'm also suspended and I want to play too, but to be honest with you, we're profiting from not being banned.
    Go do something else and eventually your account will be free. There's no point in arguing here on the forum, it's a waste of time. A good part of the community is made up of trolls and people who cannot progress or achieve anything in the game, so they are here creating posts wanting to harm other people.
    They did it with Kurt, they did it with Karatemiike, KT1, whoever exploited the mythical crystals and everything else. When your account comes back you can see, none of them who create these posts are Paragorn, they don't play aw in high tiers, most don't progress in the game because they are more concerned with taking care of other people's lives than playing properly.
    And most don't exploit 😆
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,213 ★★★★
    MrBean said:

What exactly am i demanding?? I just want to play the game and get the bg rewards i grinded since week 1 being arcane I
    Oh, didn’t you “Just be asap”? Looks like you’re demanding
  • Options

MrBean said:

What exactly am i demanding?? I just want to play the game and get the bg rewards i grinded since week 1 being arcane I
    Oh, didn’t you “Just be asap”? Looks like you’re demanding
    The only thing he was “demanding” was an update but, it does nothing to clog up the forums by arguing.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Armed07 said:

Coppin said:

Thanks a lot exploiters... Not only u exploit the game.. not only u rank up the exploited results.. on top of that u place them on war defense and F**" up everything..gah ban them for a month

And off season war that might push back the actual season...
    There is absolutely nothing to do right now in the game...
  • Options
    Coppin said:

Armed07 said:

Coppin said:

The already pushed back the season to August 2nd because of this. Grind arena or 100% story content, maybe start a new account?
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Armed07 said:

Coppin said:

Armed07 said:

Coppin said:

The already pushed back the season to August 2nd because of this. Grind arena or 100% story content, maybe start a new account?
    No they didn't wow... They pushed the season to Aug 2nd due to persistent placement not working right... Now they are evaluating pushing the season again due to mythic exploiters...
    Would be nice if you read banners before...
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,160 ★★★★★
    Armed07 said:

Coppin said:

It's off season but now it could be pushed back even further because of it. Some of us actually enjoy AW.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,160 ★★★★★
    Armed07 said:

Coppin said:

Armed07 said:

Coppin said:

It was pushed back because of the issues with persistent placement. It's now in danger of being pushed back further because people who exploited, placed those new champs on defense and when Kabam took them, it caused issues with matchmaking causing people not to match in AW.

In the announcement, the are trying to decide whether to push back the start of the season.
  • Options
    berlioberlio Posts: 21
    Foreword, I'm glad they're finally cleaning up the accounts where so many Mythic Crystals have been opened. If they hadn't, there would have been an imbalance in the game. I speak of course of those who have opened hundreds (thousands) of crystals. I don't think that opening 10 should have undergone the same treatment because until proven otherwise he could have done it in good faith. Just as those who manage the game have made a mistake (for them it is work) those who play may have made a mistake who are playing and not working and can even afford to press a few buttons absent-mindedly.
    Even those who see in the choice of the Chavalier award instead of Paragon a will to cheat should think for a moment. In one account I am Paragon I was about to choose the 1250 shards (obviously I didn't realize they were crystals) because I've had more than 8000 shards of the mythic crystal for months and I wanted to remove them. I didn't do it only because I couldn't remember if they were more or less than 8750. Luckily for me because if I had chosen that prize maybe I would get banned and accused of cheating even opening only 1. In such a situation for error (this is a game even if some do not seem to realize it).
    it is also possible that someone has opened 10 using the appropriate button.
    When they sorted things out and put the mythical crystal back I chose the 1250 shards because I realized I had more than 8750 shards and I preferred to open a mythical rather than take 1500 6-star shards, also because for a long time it was difficult to find this kind of shards and I went on with the useless 8000+ shards. This is to say that it also takes measure in judging others.
    For example, i would have banned those who have opened hundreds because they were aware of the great impact this had and could not see what was happening.
    To give an example of the other error that was introduced with the release of this version, where one could make an error in good faith and in the secondary event not go towards the boss but choose another path. I consider it a mistake in good faith especially if one has chosen only one more road. I fell into this mistake but if someone dares to tell me that I wanted to cheat I would get very angry. I don't even remember which path I chose and among other that I had chosen level 5 instead of 6 so the prizes were lower. I'm glad they fix the problem but it's not possible to go ahead with a game where you have to juggle bugs and be careful because you can also pay for mistakes that are not yours. Next time they introduce something new better wait 8/12 hours before playing. So better to inflict a self ban
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,272 ★★★★★
    berlio said:

Next time they introduce something new better wait 8/12 hours before playing. So better to inflict a self ban

Nailed it. That's what a good chunk of us do.
  • Options
    whyme_why6whyme_why6 Posts: 75
    This is good news for the cry babys here i didnt get my bg rewards which is annoying because i grinded so much for nothing so yay
  • Options
    whyme_why6whyme_why6 Posts: 75
    MrBean said:

This is good news for the cry babys here i didnt get my bg rewards which is annoying because i grinded so much for nothing so yay

what do you mean by that?
    I dont have my bg rewards and other people that got the suspension dont have it either
  • Options
    Lord1Lord1 Posts: 21
    The plat track is bugged for these accounts as well. After completing a daily objective, it does not allow you to claim the next reward on the plat track. Also, even though there are 19 days left in the event it shows that I do not have access to the Morbius stamp (without using day boosters) even though I've done an objective every day. While I agree that removing bg rewards from exploited accounts like mine was a reasonable punishment of sorts and I admit that exploiting the bug was definitely an extremely wrong and careless course of action, I do believe that I should still be able to claim rewards I have paid for (the plat track).