Let's end this age old discussion

BabyMiikeBabyMiike Member Posts: 1,184 ★★★★
So the biggest fight people have in this game; are people who play with sound, and people without it. Me personally I play without it

Let's end this age old discussion 234 votes

Without sound
70%
Jh_DezSnakeEyes69DrZolaLeNoirFaineantDarkestDestroyerEb0ny-O-M4wMagicBentonGrandOldKaiRaganatorHort4benshbEliOrSomethingTendersquadManup456AjisdopephillgreenVegeta9001TerraWubbie075Darkrider05 165 votes
With sound
13%
Crys23danielmathbhuv9191Maat1985zuffySundance_2099Cat_MurdockQuikPikSw0rdMasterAyden_noah1ZeezoosTØMߊÝItsClobberinTimejcphillips7Thoye3FiiNCHSpider_RicoReignkingTWGiantwalrus56Chikel 32 votes
Halfway
8%
bm3eppsRayhanIshaqueSyndicatedWhoDaPooRenaxqqBurrito2525Arkkysherin_66InsaneSkullTyphoon4cCc4LickymvnceableHdezSparky9494Agent_7DerpyEagleJohny_JoestarTNK_131startropics 21 votes
BabyMiike is better then Kabam Miike
6%
FrankWhiteGuzmaDRTOPraneeth_SP616Lord1AshacekarRuwqiersaMamapuchaUltragamerDave7099ShivacruxRoddyRodster77JarvisreiSpectcoolspiderman17_ValueGaming 16 votes

Comments

• willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,173 ★★★★★
    Without sound
    Who knew that there even was sound? I thought it was trying to bring back the silent movie genre.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,954 ★★★★★
    Without sound
    I replace every sound for the suffering Howard noises
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,431 ★★★★
    Without sound
    Without! Only when Im oppening 5 or 6 star crystals ,i raise the volume haha
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,309 ★★★★★
    Without sound
    I give my enemy specials my own sound cues. It really helps more than the game sound with dexing. Learned how to dex Korgs sp1 that way super fast
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,937 ★★★★★
    Without sound
    ahmynuts said:

I give my enemy specials my own sound cues. It really helps more than the game sound with dexing. Learned how to dex Korgs sp1 that way super fast

audibly saying pew when havok throws specials beats any sound in the game
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 2,004 ★★★★
    BabyMiike is better then Kabam Miike
    #BabyMiikeSupremacy
    Though i play with only sfx not bgm
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Member Posts: 2,653 ★★★★★
    Without sound
    It doesn't really have much to do with the quality of the sounds in-game, but I either am specifically listening to something else whe playing (and thus don't want Quack-fu to interrupt) or dont have a headphone in and prefer not to be rude while in public. I might turn it on in private occasionally if I ever remembered that sound effects/game music existed.
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Member Posts: 1,173 ★★★★
    Without sound
    I hate the noise
  • MorningstarIsBaeMorningstarIsBae Member Posts: 182 ★★

I play with the music off, but the sound effects on. I find them helpful and I play a lot worse if the game is totally silent.

@Cat_Murdock totally unrelated but i love your work and wouls love a Morningstar and claire mash up. Mostly featured of Morningstar with some demon looking tentacles lile claire and her robe
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    With sound
    I love some sound effects. Dogging on howard with quicksilver is the perfect lullaby
  • Agent_7Agent_7 Member Posts: 183 ★★
    Halfway
    Sound effects, no music.
  • ArkkyArkky Member Posts: 87
    Halfway
    With sound effects, but no music usually. I will turn sound off if in a public place.
  • startropicsstartropics Member Posts: 782 ★★★★
    Halfway
    with sound but not music. need cues for optimal play.
  • AMS94AMS94 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Without sound
    Fighting female defenders with sounds on is not advisable when u are in a public space
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,102 ★★★★★
    The first time I turned sound on was the first time I soloed LOL Rulk. Audio cues are enormously helpful for high level play in difficult content.
  • Chungus_L0rdChungus_L0rd Member Posts: 35
    Usually play my own music
  • Chuck_Canuck75Chuck_Canuck75 Member Posts: 50
    Without sound
    But then again, I turn off all game music. Happy wife happy life. 😊
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Member Posts: 517 ★★★
    Halfway
    Sound effects, no music. The sound effects, imo, help play better. Parry sounds act as confirmation.
  • LacerosLaceros Member Posts: 106 ★★
    Without sound
    The problem is the sound track weve heard for the past 8 years, and eventually you end some fights so fast when exploring low level content it just gets so annoying everytime they switch music.
  • InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Member Posts: 327 ★★
    Halfway
    SFX Only. Mute when fighting HTD :lol:
  • Crine60Crine60 Member Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    No music, low volume sound effects.
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,703 ★★★★★
    Without sound
    I once was listening to music with headphones while playing, and my game volume went back to max. Never again.
  • TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Member Posts: 337 ★★★
    Without sound
    The only time I have ever heard the sounds in the game is when I’ve been watching content like Deep Dives, YouTubers, etc., and even then, I turn it down to the lowest volume possible for me to still hear it.