**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Next r4 suggestion

I am trying to choose my next r4 6*, and I’m choosing between Kitty, Galan, Shang Chi or Red Magneto.

I have the most synergies with Magneto. I do have an r4 Hulkling which I love using with Galan’s pre-fight and I’ve gotten pretty good using Galan. I just got Kitty a few days ago so I do not know how to use her well, but I can learn. I’d only do Shang Chi since I am weak on Skill champs and it might be good to have one very powerful champ.

I also have a generic 6* AG which I will use on the one I rank up. Any suggestions on a clear winner here? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Ioniqus_797Ioniqus_797 Posts: 108
    I recommend you do galan.
  • Options
    TheGame84TheGame84 Posts: 22
    Kitty, all day
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 571 ★★★
    Red mags doesn't really need the rank up, the fights he is going to crush he can crush just fine at r3. Kitty vs galan, galan benefits more I think as levels are the only way to increase harvest damage.
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 886 ★★★
    Galan and Kitty are way better than the other two, can’t go wrong with either. Galan offers more on defense and is better in BGs while kitty is better in most other content
  • Options
    Masonator73Masonator73 Posts: 11
    Ok, definitely down to those two. Thanks for the input!!