**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Random Discussion

Comments

• Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited July 2023
    Lets play to predict when will the first baneable comment appear it probably will eventually.
    Anyways what do you think about spiderman across the spiderverse?
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,814 ★★★★★
    obsidiman said:

If at first you don't succeed then skydiving is definitely not for you.

If at first you don't succeed; call an air-strike.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,986 ★★★★★

Lets play to predict when will the first baneable comment appear it probably will eventually.
    Anyways what do you think about spiderman across the spiderverse?

Great 1/2 of a movie, but infuriating because everyone acted so dumb in it
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    I has this question since 2021
    Why Cars can go up to 200 kilometers (idk how many miles) if the legal limit in most places is 70-130 kilometers (You can probably asume how many miles)?
  • Options
    I'm a 5* now...
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    WhoDaPoo said:

Ashacekar said:

Ping Pong Ping

ヽ(^o^)ρ┳┻┳°σ(^o^)/

Pong Ping Pong

<a href="http://https://youtu.be/v3ddB0wcRQ4?si=0tR6tf4yBxL3tnjt"
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,408 ★★★★★
    Zemo is still Good after the root situation
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,219 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023

WhoDaPoo said:

Ashacekar said:

Ping Pong Ping

ヽ(^o^)ρ┳┻┳°σ(^o^)/

Pong Ping Pong

https://youtu.be/yfdQY0A3n0o
  • Options
    Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Posts: 462 ★★★
    edited July 2023
    ahmynuts said:

Probably controversial : every single Marvel release after Moonknight has been below average (actually really bad), excluding Secret Invasion. The biggest ever letdowns were the massive potential of Multiverse of Madness and the absolutely horrible and disgustingly vile Quantumania

After Endgame* I fixed it for you. Even No Way Home doesn't hold up on rewatches. The story is sloppy and makes no sense. Everyone only thought it was good becomes of the cameos and nostalgia. Moonknight was alright but there was still a lot of missed potential that upset me personally
    I don't know man, i actually loved WandaVision, Loki and MK. I also don't like secret invasion, just didn't wanna say because peeps here will become hyper and defend Marvel for their absolute ****show mediocrity
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★

Probably controversial : every single Marvel release after Moonknight has been below average (actually really bad), excluding Secret Invasion. The biggest ever letdowns were the massive potential of Multiverse of Madness and the absolutely horrible and disgustingly vile Quantumania

Could argue Moonknight had the best opening episode or 2 episodes and went downhill rapidly
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 901 ★★★
    You guys have very high expectations and should try to enjoyed the shows. I liked most of the stuff I watched. Indiana Jones 5 was a very nice send off with many OG team back, The Flash had Michael Keaton back as Batman and Prey had many awesome fights against a Predator! MI7 and Across the Spiderverse are probably the best of the bunch so far. Looking forward to Equaliser 3 in September.
    You can’t expect every show to be as good as Infinity War and Endgame.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,168 ★★★★
    We all know deep down Ai will take over planet earth sooner or later so bring on Skynet and let the resistance begin.
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

WhoDaPoo said:

Hey you... yes you.... come here. Sit down. I have a secret to tell.

You're just looking at pixels on a screen. Only your thoughts, concepts, and projections give this meaning. This forum isn't real, it's just pixels. This game is just pixels. It's all a clever illusion. Forum? Illusion. 7 stars? Illusion. Season rewards? Illusion. Trello Board? Illusion. Bugs? Those are real! So frustrating! Gimme compensation!

Compensation?... also, illusions!

Great, now bases are pushed back to March 24th 2032
    That's awful optimistic
  • Options
    Legotb27Legotb27 Posts: 57
    SUPREME77 said:

today I made a sandwich. That's all. I sat on the floor and ate my sandwich. I am a happy man.

Good for you
  • Options
    Friendly fire isn't.
  • Options
    Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Posts: 462 ★★★
    edited July 2023
    SammyDe said:

You guys have very high expectations and should try to enjoyed the shows. I liked most of the stuff I watched. Indiana Jones 5 was a very nice send off with many OG team back, The Flash had Michael Keaton back as Batman and Prey had many awesome fights against a Predator! MI7 and Across the Spiderverse are probably the best of the bunch so far. Looking forward to Equaliser 3 in September.
    You can’t expect every show to be as good as Infinity War and Endgame.

Partially agree, but there has been such good content out there, that you would rather wanna skip the mid content. I'm not talking just MCU, look at the MI franchise rn it's a drag compared to its exciting predecessors. Mindless cinema is fun occasionally, but after having watched a lot of cinema you kinda hope for something new, that catches you in your tracks and gets you thinking. Although, I'm ready to give myself guilty pleasures for any dystopian cinema out there, like the Hunger games