AQ is Bugged

ShiroMikazukiShiroMikazuki Member Posts: 513 ★★★
When i went to go select my usual champs for AQ, they are locked in AW for some reason and AW is disabled

Comments

• Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Member Posts: 887 ★★★★
    This is a thing with the new system. Champs on defense are locked out of AQ even if there is no war going on and the system is shut off.

I’m still not clear if they intend for the champs to be locked out of AQ when the new system is fully functional, if it’s a bug they will fix, or if it’s a weird quirk they can’t fix.
  • This content has been removed.
  • ShiroMikazukiShiroMikazuki Member Posts: 513 ★★★
    edited July 2023

This is a thing with the new system. Champs on defense are locked out of AQ even if there is no war going on and the system is shut off.

I’m still not clear if they intend for the champs to be locked out of AQ when the new system is fully functional, if it’s a bug they will fix, or if it’s a weird quirk they can’t fix.

Nothing saying they locked for AQ
  • Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Member Posts: 887 ★★★★
    It’s not clear. It says “can still be used in Solo content” and I’d consider Alliance Quest “alliance content” so I don’t know what they intend.
  • ShiroMikazukiShiroMikazuki Member Posts: 513 ★★★

It’s not clear. It says “can still be used in Solo content” and I’d consider Alliance Quest “alliance content” so I don’t know what they intend.

I did place them before Kabam took down War for the second time last week or week before and still able to use them
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 5,072 ★★★★★
    You can remove defenders from your AW placement right now and they’ll be available for AQ
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Member Posts: 1,022 ★★★★★
    This is why there should have been a dedicated video for the new AW system. It’s so bloody awkward and the text is open to interpretation. It’s such a fundamental change we need far more clarity. There should be a Twitch video with an open Q and A to help answer questions on this. No one knows what’s intended or not, it’s assumption and guess work.