Options

Cgr sp2 crash my game in bg everytime

Listen I understand kabam and how they run business, hear comes the but my game been crashing EVERYTIME I use cgr sp2 I can't see any need to keep buying spoil apple from the same store I went from 2 spots from Celestal and now I loose 50 points because of this.

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,782 Guardian
    It is probably time to upgrade your phone then. My Samsung Note 20 would crash randomly on a bunch of different specials, like Chavez Sp1, and ever since I bought a newer phone, I haven't had one crash.
  • Options
    Lee99Lee99 Posts: 94
    I have the same phone I think that's the issue going to get a s23 ultra in a few days.
  • Options
    TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 408 ★★
    Lag and crash mostly happens on devices when high energy attacks are used where there is too much processor dependant functions for visualisation is happening. You can even feel the crash on dooms’s sp2 and many. Every device is designed to handle certain amount of RAM allocation (MAX) for an application, when it overrides that limit these things happen. So it is what it is mate. As unity engine is updating the graphic core everytime the more memory use is happening. Time to upgrade or have to deal with it by restarting the decide every now and then like every bg match or every 10 matches in arena or every 3-5 matches in aq/aw to avoid overflow of memory

This may solve temporarily because every actions we do on the device is registered in the ram and takes its space for easy access of back button (faster load). So when we enter fresh there are less screens which are loaded so the problem might be less
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,845 ★★★★★
    CGRs damage so crazy it even crashes phones