**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Game could honestly use some more Captain America characters

TanukiTalesTanukiTales Posts: 256 ★★
edited July 2023 in General Discussion
Sin, Zola, Batroc the Leaper, USAgent, Nomad, Jack Flag, Anti-Cap, Baron Von Strucker, William Burnside, Armadillo, any members of the Serpent Society (I'd personally want Constrictor first), Diamondback, Sharon Carter, D-man, etc.

Just spitballing, but his characters are pretty under represented (same can be said for Iron-man and The Hulk, but I digress).

Comments

• Options

Old Cap would be a great addiction too

You mean when Bucky/Wilson were Cap because he got the SSS drained out of him, right?
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,665 ★★★

You mean when Bucky/Wilson were Cap because he got the SSS drained out of him, right?
    As said in Marvel Fandom Database
    "The Super-Soldier Serum within Steve Rogers' body was neutralized by the Iron Nail, which caused him to age rapidly to match his chronological age of over ninety years old."

We would have Old Man Logan and Commander Steve Rogers
  • Options
    NukeNuke Posts: 68
    There’s a synergy.
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,649 ★★★★★
    Hydra Cap wielding mjolnir
  • Options
    PalistesPalistes Posts: 163 ★★
    As an old man who loves Mark Gruenwald's run on Captain America back in the day, I would love to see Diamondback (the Serpent Society one) and D-Man!
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,984 ★★★★★
    Union Jack, Batroc and Diamondback, plz. kthxbai
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,580 ★★★★★

Well, for all practical purposes they could just re-skin Classic Cap and then they wouldn't have to buff him or develop a new character, as Classic Cap basically has no powers...🤔
  • Options
    Ian Rogers as Nomad for family, USAgent as Rival, Diamondback/Sharon/Peggy for love interest, and Old Man Rogers for Old Man Logan
  • Options

Ian Rogers as Nomad for family, USAgent as Rival, Diamondback/Sharon/Peggy for love interest, and Old Man Rogers for Old Man Logan

Yeah Old man Rogers living on a Moon base and the psycho US Agent with violent behaviour as we got both infos on MCU series Falcon and Winter Soldier
  • Options
    Oh, and I want Battlestar, too.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,130 ★★★★
    Wouldn't mind a Sharon Carter/Agent 13 or Captain Carter.
  • Options

Yeah Old man Rogers living on a Moon base and the psycho US Agent with violent behaviour as we got both infos on MCU series Falcon and Winter Soldier
    William Burnsides or Anti-Cap would work better as a "psycho Captain America" than Walker. He's just a jingoistic ****.
  • Options
    ForevernarwhalsForevernarwhals Posts: 17
    Did you say more Spider-Man characters... Because that's what I read!! And guessssss what.... YOU'LL GET EM!!
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,068 ★★★★★
    Actually kinda want some more iron man characters now. Whiplash, mandarin, crimson dynamo, living laser etc.
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

Actually kinda want some more iron man characters now. Whiplash, mandarin, crimson dynamo, living laser etc.

Yes. Riri Willians is on the way
  • Options

Buttehrs said:

No one wants that awful character.

Titanium Man or Iron Maniac though...

• Options

Buttehrs said:

Well, I have one "agree". So at least 2 Summoners wants Riri Willians
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,130 ★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Remember, someone's idea of an "awful" character is another person's absolute favorite. There's over 250 playable characters. I don't care if you don't want someone, there's more on the way.
  • Options
    BladeZero81BladeZero81 Posts: 72
    I still want and hope for Worthy Captain America. He could be a cosmic fighter since he can wield Mjolnir and have a mix between Thor and CAPIW abilities. Give him a synergy with Thor named "I knew it". I would like to see more Captain America characters added though.
  • Options

I still want and hope for Worthy Captain America. He could be a cosmic fighter since he can wield Mjolnir and have a mix between Thor and CAPIW abilities. Give him a synergy with Thor named "I knew it". I would like to see more Captain America characters added though.

Good Idea to have a Cosmic Cap haha...and after that he travelled time and space to put all gems in place
  • Options
    Cap's world:
    Battlestar
    Union Jack
    Batroc
    Diamonback

Iron Man's world:
    Living Laser
    Iron Monger
    Blizzard
    Whiplash

X-verse
    Firestar
    Shatterstar
    Avalanche
    Pyro
    Polaris

Thor's realm
    Sif
    Malekith
    Skurge

Squadron Supreme
    Nighthawk
    Zarda
    Doctor Spectrum

Avengers related
    Mockingbird
    Black Knight
    Wonder Man
    Monica Rambeau
    Moonstone
    Blue Marvel
    White Tiger
    Hellcat

Other:
    Bullseye
    Colleen Wing
    Klaw
    Quasar
    Torch (Jim Hammond)
    Puma
    Lizard

• Options

Buttehrs said:

Well, I have one "agree". So at least 2 Summoners wants Riri Willians
    And I'm sure that if you gathered up a trillion people, you'd find a few people to agree with you too.
  • Options

Buttehrs said:

Remember, someone's idea of an "awful" character is another person's absolute favorite. There's over 250 playable characters. I don't care if you don't want someone, there's more on the way.
    I'm aware; Vega MCOC actually likes America Chavez, who is an even worse character than Riri. Takes all kinds.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,075 ★★★★
    Worthy Captain America