**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Questions about platinum track

kevhugokevhugo Posts: 138 ★★
I've just got to paragon today and was considering the platinum track, but I wanted to iron out some things before buying it, I'm really a non spender. I bought the £5 units years back and bought premium hero crystals with those units lol.

But my question is, I haven't paid for it and it's been two weeks deep, will I be punished for that? Like are there rewards that I will miss because I paid for it late. But I've done all the tasks up until now and haven't missed a day.

And for what it shows now, there are only free rewards up until day 27. Will there be more rewards once we get to the next month? Or will free players not get rewards after the 27 days?

Comments

• Options
    DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 415 ★★★★
    edited August 2023
    You will get past platinum rewards if you buy the pass now. There are 3 months of the track, so you would need to buy the triple pass to obtain all platinum rewards, but the gold track will also refresh each time for free.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited August 2023
    Don't worry, as you haven't missed any day, platinum track won't punish you.
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    I bought mine a day or two into the event and it didn’t matter. I got the first two milestones as soon as I got the pass.

After day 27, free players will not any additional rewards but the next track will begin once that day is over and they can get additional rewards from there.
  • Options

You will get past platinum rewards if you buy the pass now. There are 3 months of the track, so you would need to buy the triple pass to obtain all platinum rewards, but the gold track will also refresh each time for free.

Oh okay, I was going for the triple pass so that I could get the 7 star morbius.
  • Options
    Ashacekar said:

Don't worry, as you haven't missed any day, platinum track won't punish you.

That's good. Thank you
  • Options
    Actually might wait until Friday, as kabam are giving away 3 triple passes during their live stream. Might get lucky who knows.
  • Options
    Kpratish1997Kpratish1997 Posts: 119
    You won't miss anything.
    No need to worry.