Options

Our next livestream is CHOCK FULL of content reveals! - August 4th, 9am PT

Comments

• Options
    Mknight123Mknight123 Posts: 276 ★★★
    Is this the month that was supposed to be a big F2P event? and will there be info on that? Or am I going crazy?
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,188 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Buttehrs said:

excited to see what ascension looks like

“fan favorite side quest”- fingers crossed for mutant treasure island 2

Or Gwen goes to the movies. Another highly loved sq.
    Or Rockets scrapyard
    Or the gold exchange event...
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,143 ★★★
    thanks for making a roadmap for now till the end of 2023
  • Options
    ElwindElwind Posts: 365 ★★★
    Any news about Act 8 Chapter 3 please...
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,805 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Josh2507 said:

Kabam Jax said:

New monthly Paragon Content

If this is going to be Paragon EQ, then can it please not be one of those things that becomes outdated super fast.

Just looking at Thronebreaker EQ, the challenge is there, but the rewards aren’t. By the time you have a strong enough roster to compete the content, the rewards are relatively worthless.
    It's something new - I think it's pretty dang cool. But I'll let you all decide for yourselves!
    Is it monetized or not?
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 945 ★★★★★
    Glad to see there is some content to look forward. Hoping the Rewards update timeline isn’t a 2 - 3 month timeline. Really hoping we a see a timeline that starts with the next update.
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Is this the month that was supposed to be a big F2P event? and will there be info on that? Or am I going crazy?

Yes! That's the Legends Celebration event!

Without facts. Specifics. Dates. These things are a waste of time. Last month was store updates "sooner than you think" which is purposely vague. What will it be this time? Aq updates in the future to look forward to?

Early 2000's cable installers with their "we will be there between 1 am and 11 pm next week or the week after, please be home and available" thinks this is bad.

I mean i Guess we Will know when we know...at least we know what is coming for this month ... i think
  • Options
    BabyGrootBabyGroot Posts: 72
    My favorite side quest are ones with fewer fights that are a bit on the harder side with no entry cost. I feel those are the ones that make me a better player. Not having the risk of loosing entries or excessive revive losses push me to keep trying till I can beat it. It also means I don't have to rely on herc so much. Letting me explore other champs to use. Please please stop making us wait for entries day by day. It's summer time and I don't want to have to play when the game tells me to.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,296 ★★★★★
    For anyone who missed it, that's satire.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,828 ★★★★★

don’t give them ideas gw man cmon
  • Options
    Bee2JayBee2Jay Posts: 108
    KABAM

Please ensure to add lotta ISO-8 grinding/purchasing somewhere in this announcement.
    Either allow us to buy some considerable amount in any store you guys see appropriate or let us get enough of them from the SQ.
  • Options

Well in the interest of accuracy, I like to be clear. You never know who might read that and react. Lol.
  • Options
    benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
    If I hear or see "balance" or "economy" during the reward updates, I'm gonna lose it
  • Options
    TyEdge said:

Well in the interest of accuracy, I like to be clear. You never know who might read that and react. Lol.
    I know you’d be devastated if your agree/disagree ratio went in the toilet
    Have a look at my Profile. Do I look like someone invested in the metrics?