**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Lady Deathstrike worth a generic?

OrtounOrtoun Posts: 567 ★★★
Managed to pull her as a 6 and she is really satisfying to play, it seems like the awakening will make her a bit easier to ramp up as her damage scales off armor and I'll get at least 1 more generic this month. If I don't give it to her then it will probably go to Galan, Toad, or Hulkling.

Comments

• Options
    RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★
    Yes, and she needs the ability awakened.
    It greatly increases the damage of ruptures and greatly speeds up its construction. Worth putting x200. I got mine from the Arena and it's r4 and x200.
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 976 ★★★★
    Definitely worth a gem, at sig 1 she gains armour passives every 15 combos instead of 25. That in itself is massive imo. It also just flat out increases max armour passives by 4 (7 total), almost doubling her max rupture dmg potential.

Unawakened, she has a cap of 3 armour passives, gaining one every 25 hits. So 75 hits to fully ramp up to 3 armour passives.

Awakened, she has cap of 7 armour passives, gaining one every 15 hits. So 105 hits to fully ramp up to 7 armour passives. 75 hits will get you 5 armour passives now.

Her sigs just give her more rupture potency per armour passive and opponent regen denied. Definitely worth awakening at the very least imo. I have her at r4 sig 170, she's amazing.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,219 ★★★★★
    LDS will be mid for next GC meta only.
    You can wait for the featureds to dupe her.
    Easy choice if you don't have an immediate need.