**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I've Blown over a ODIN and a Half on the Lab event, because of the Block, Parry bug and I know why!

If you go level up a character, as you select your ISO you'll notice from time to time, the ISO will Light up, but WON'T SELECT!!!!!!
I believe this is what's happening in game, your Tapping, the Phone registers it, but the Game does NOT!!!!!

I level up 2 Characters yesterday and several times there were ISO left, when I made sure to click everyone..

Comments

• AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Yeah I've lost at least 1k in five* shards, cant even attempt uncollected or finish act 5 just due to this bs. 3 more days and it'll be effin 4 months on my post about it....
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    dont do the expert mode. I stopped doing it after ranting about wastage of items. not worth the 200 shards. might as well complete the uncollected quest to get more if not better, rewards

the hard mode may give 50 red shards, but if you do it all the time, it will accumulate
  • Dizastar wrote: »
    Why didn't you just quit the labs instead of wasting so many units. It is 3 times a day.... not worth your savings.

Cause I need 5* Chars. I have only 1 Decent one.
  • dont do the expert mode. I stopped doing it after ranting about wastage of items. not worth the 200 shards. might as well complete the uncollected quest to get more if not better, rewards

the hard mode may give 50 red shards, but if you do it all the time, it will accumulate

I wish I could, i'm still on Act 4, with all these double events I can't seem to get ahead to do much in Act 4, working 2 jobs doesn't help either..
  • dont do the expert mode. I stopped doing it after ranting about wastage of items. not worth the 200 shards. might as well complete the uncollected quest to get more if not better, rewards

Looks like i'm gonna have to take your advice, no way I can justify to my wife that i spent $250 on a Bloody GAME, during XMAS time!!!!!!!!