**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Lost interest in this game

Sparky9494Sparky9494 Posts: 58
edited August 2023 in General Discussion
With no AW for months (which is my fav content) and BGs is getting delayed as well and also no end game content for ages... I found myself from a point where I was playing 10 hours daily to the point where I now have little different perspective on this game as in time wasting. Similar to a junkie who gets cleaned up through the hardcore method of "you don't have it now and you'll see you won't need it and thank us later"

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★

With no AW for months (which is my fav content) and BGs is getting delayed as well and also no end game content for ages... I found myself from a point where I was playing 10 hours daily to the point where I now have little different perspective on this game as in time wasting. Similar to a junkie who gets cleaned up through the hardcore method of "you don't have it now and you'll see you won't need it and thank us later"

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,995 ★★★★★

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,222 ★★★★★

• Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,599 ★★★★
    You need some milk!
  • Options
    ZekirZekir Posts: 155 ★★
    I didn't know this was an airport announcing departures. Am I even in the right place?
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I'm looking forward to next week when we get op's next post on threatening to quit on his now weekly routine.
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 846 ★★★
    Oh no, he lost interest in the game.
    Nobody cares.