**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Our next livestream is CHOCK FULL of content reveals! - August 4th, 9am PT

124»

Comments

• Options
    Pin_the_AvengerPGT17Pin_the_AvengerPGT17 Posts: 333 ★★

Is it just me or is the iso in game now more expensive than r4 mats
    iso 8 selector costs 350 glory on the first one while r4 mats cost 240. also, doesn't that mean the iso price inflated as well since they previously cost much less (or I could be remembering it wrong)

The iso is actually cheaper, since you now get 10 from each selector you purchase.
    Yea, just checked and I realize my mistake
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,286 ★★★★★
    So is Ascension only for max ranked champs?
    Also, does it increase base attack/health as in (base x 1.22 = base) or is it like a permanent 22% boost?
  • Options
    TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Posts: 107

Also, does it increase base attack/health as in (base x 1.22 = base) or is it like a permanent 22% boost?

You don't need to have maxed ranked to apply ascension.
    According to Kabam, the champs need to be max ranked to use Ascension :

“Ascension allows you to use a new resource, Primordial Dust, to Ascend max Ranked 4, 5, and 6-Star Champions.”
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,027 ★★★★★

“Ascension allows you to use a new resource, Primordial Dust, to Ascend max Ranked 4, 5, and 6-Star Champions.”
    Hmm that is not how it was presented on the stream.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,286 ★★★★★

That's what I got from the Livestream, but then:

So which is it?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,810 ★★★★★

according to the official kabam write up it’s max ranked only
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,170 ★★★★
    The live event mentioned a calendar. For paragon on day 14 there was a special item. 3 of the items will give you a 7 star. Now question is if you can't get the other 2 special items, can you still trade one or two of them in for something ?
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,193 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Our official summary of the livestream is available here. It's a lot of information, but still doesn't have the level of detail from the livestream itself.

We'll continue to evaluate if this is the way we want to proceed and if players find this useful.

Thanks dude
    I was really wondering what was said in the stream to make Spidey and Grounded shout "STEVE"
  • Options
    Heruzu369Heruzu369 Posts: 78
    I thought the livestream was great tbh! My favorite thing about it was that while it had a template, there was enough liberty for everyone(Jax, John, and especially Tyler) to be who they are and show their personality. I feel thats better for player interaction because we get to see exactly who everyone is as a person, and see what passion they have for the game that we all play. I used to go at with Jax on here, but I’ve garnered a lot more respect and consideration for him through seeing real interaction instead of what feels like just a bot on here(no offense Lmao)
    The game looks great going forward; but most importantly BRING BACK TYLER lmaooo, his passion for marvel is clearly immense and his personality goes well with it lmao