**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who Will You Choose From The 7 Star Selector?

13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,411 ★★★★★
I'll probably choose Emma Frost as my weakest class is mutant

Who Will You Choose From The 7 Star Selector? 298 votes

Emma Frost
24%
MidnightfoxEliOrSomethingJoey0480zuffyLuciusVorenusMagrailothosShaggyMbm3eppsEazypickinsCropDusterKennadoBlackGekkougaRayhanIshaqueBluestoneCassycane47pseudosaneKillSwitchThi101Gercas 72 votes
Captain Sam Wilson
13%
Kermit528SIlverProfessorbryce7mCat_MurdockWayde0wilsonSw0rdMastermakoponDiablo_HellFireNewman0067Denslo500DrPepper_75Suros_moonCaptain_Pug30SpagNidusGamechanger_3AMS94H3t3rGoldaBen_15455Clapi 39 votes
Red Goblin
5%
BendyThatGuyYouSaw235Supreme_Knight6HAVOC6INC_6BanannaPandaVance2_jrAxewVijay_33_Rick87_xakhllQalibZamanMikeyCOBwer777_TakeItEasyJMC2007JRTingusPingusJustWantTheRewardsHowlsofChronos 17 votes
Ebony Maw
36%
TheJallirazielSecondSkrillerPerfectExamplebuffajrJets44Manup456The_PushallinashesGK_23hydrogohardPwf57QuikPikGarloDarkness275Repto23Ackbar67DRTOAaYaNAvEnGeRs123Liquidkold 108 votes
Ant Man
5%
FreakydHort4Darknrahl2captaincushIKONMrblonde_13TheSaithErcarretBe_SomebodyChiefGoatwillrun4adonutSurfinwalrusLickymoonturtleReedRichards423 15 votes
OG Black Panther
7%
cfpreludeNukeBulmktGulfstream550IvarTheBonelessDeaconAwesomewilSpider_RicoBossmode12FlashSpideyahmynutsDukenpukeCap_MuricaBiggerKevRainwind76TeeBleezyshxmblenbigger_daddyCaptainWafflesXGalactikDonut 22 votes
Not Grinding/Not Paragon
8%
GrandOldKaiSpity68manveertherealLegendboy2411OpandemonioAleorUsagicassidySpideyFunkoRax38BeastDadTheGodfather39PuttPuttMatthew950Salve_maker05ArcticWolf2RealWizardRoddyRodster77helioskrillTNK_131Mikes_mom 25 votes

Comments

• Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 461 ★★★
    I would’ve picked Sam if I didn’t just rank up my 6*. But I’m one of the very few who actually like him.
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    Emma Frost
    Normally emma frost without doubt she was My first 4* R5 but since mutante is My strongest class i'm considering Sam Wilson instead i'll probably pick emma anyways she benefits more out of being a 7 star
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    maw or sam or red goblin maybe
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,179 ★★★★★
    Ant Man
    And here I was going to r4 my Maw during the level up event.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,809 ★★★★★
    Not Grinding/Not Paragon
    misclicked- gonna take maw
  • Options
    AnotherVariantAnotherVariant Posts: 64
    Wait how? When?
  • Options
    coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Posts: 322 ★★★
    Emma Frost
    Or Sam Wilson. He’s incredibly underrated
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 768 ★★★★

Wait how? When?

It was announced in the livestream as part of some event that will be coming soon. I missed the stream but there’s a post on here with a recap.
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,024 ★★★★
    Emma Frost

I've always liked Emma, her diamond form is cool also I like the character I've enjoyed her in the TV series Wolverine and the X-men

Is it f2p and all?
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,764 ★★★★★
    Ant Man
    We'll see since I can see myself choosing several of the champions for different reasons. I'm leaning toward Ant-Man at the moment. I really want him for his evade synergy with Nick Fury. It's super useful but he's evaded me (pun not intended, but I enjoyed it way too much when I realized it was there) forever. I'm not sure if I even have a 5* Ant-Man.

However, I could maybe ascend Quake and use her for the synergy and then choose someone else out of that lineup. If so, I'd probably go with Maw for defense or Emma Frost for...well, just in general. She's one of those champions that I've always kind of wanted to rank up (she was among my first 6*s) but for whatever reason never did. Getting her as a 7* would be really cool.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,683 Guardian
    Emma Frost

I've always liked Emma, her diamond form is cool also I like the character I've enjoyed her in the TV series Wolverine and the X-men

Is it f2p and all?
    It's f2p as long as you get the arena token and the legends quest coin. Who knows how hard that will be though.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★

Is it f2p and all?
    Apparently the arena token is offered on a milestone from a solo event, so it's guaranteed at least
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 681 ★★★★
    Emma Frost

Is it f2p and all?
    Apparently the arena token is offered on a milestone from a solo event, so it's guaranteed at least
    Guaranteed doesn't mean not grindy though. Some of these special arenas are quite time consuming
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 901 ★★★★
    Captain Sam Wilson
    I have the catalysts to r2 a tech 7 star and I mean...it's Sam
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★

Is it f2p and all?
    Guaranteed doesn't mean not grindy though. Some of these special arenas are quite time consuming
    I meant like, not locked behind a paywall or over-the-top arena scores
  • Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    edited August 2023
    Emma Frost
    On first Glance these champs don't seem very exciting. I have a feeling thats why they are in this selector. If it's not exciting, at least let us select who we get.

Second, It's not lost on me that being a selector means if we can get a second one, we could choose to awaken that champ, or select a second one. AND they said we can get the selector from the login crystals and maybe we can get another down the road, $omehow? XD
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    Emma Frost
    🧐 I already have all of these champs 6* awakened. If I had to choose either Emma or Ebony Maw.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,683 Guardian
    Emma Frost

BrutalDLX challenge is the first in order to claim the first token and kabam confirmed it's meant to be hard and few will be able to complete lol

Can't wait for the MSD itemless run 🤣
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,222 ★★★★★

BrutalDLX challenge is the first in order to claim the first token and kabam confirmed it's meant to be hard and few will be able to complete lol

So you want uncollected and cavalier players with 7* maw/emma?
    Just saying... It's a 7*, And they are not at all common.
    I'm a huge Handsome Maw fan as an attacker.
    Too bad he won't be duped for a long period of time.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,777 ★★★★
    Ebony Maw
    I will consider Maw/Sam/Red Gob depending on what my 7* roster looks that time
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Captain Sam Wilson
    CASW
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,836 ★★★★★
    Ebony Maw
    Ebony Maw.. I haven’t him ranked up as a 6* so yeah.

The other champs are really mediocre at best
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Emma Frost
    I have ebony maw awaken and at R4 already and Sam Wilson at R3. It will be Emma for me.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Probably Sam. Him as a 7* with extra crit rate means extra ruptures, which could be spicy. And I can R2 him from the jump.