Options

opinion post

spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
nothing important, but i’m a player of nearly 6 years now, and have recently pretty much gone into retirement. Went a month straight not even thinking about the game, then a couple months just every once in awhile hopping on to claim some login stuff and goof around in some random quests. no alliance content, very rare battlegrounds, practically didn’t play at all. mainly because of, in my opinion, months of lackluster updates and no exciting content being added. the only exciting things i saw required purchasing bundles and offers, and i didn’t want to do that. for those who paid and had their fun with their now rank ups, that’s awesome, good for you. but me, i don’t really want to do that. but wow, i went and read that summary of the august live stream, and it looks like kabam is making a huge 180 from the direction they were going. nothing seems like it’s going to be introduced for the almost sole purpose of being heavily monetized, and it looks as though there will be some fun, challenging and rewarding content for endgame players (as for anyone below i wouldn’t know, i don’t remember much outside of what affected me).

i know a lot of people probably see this as a complaint about monetization of the game. it’s really not. kabam can do what they want with their game, just as i can choose whether or not i want to play. and i know the game has to be profitable. this is just meant to be a positive post saying the coming months look like they will be great. good job kabam

Comments

• Options
    spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

You could have left out the PhD thesis of a first paragraph and just kept the second one without sound like a jerk

if what i said makes me sound like i’m a jerk, you must have had a hard time in school