Options

TB Rift Objective Reward Better Than Prgn?

Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★
1st I wanna be clear that I don’t mean all the objective rewards. Just this 1.
Why are Paragon players only getting 150k gold when TB is getting R4 materials? Seems a bit off/under valued. Tbh even the Cavs and UC rewards are better. Did they forget to add something or is gold really that valuable?

Comments

• Options
    Ansh_A said:

You can choose any reward you know. If you dont like the paragon one then choose one of the lower ones. Plus i think there seems to be some random generation where a gold only prize is offered for each progression level.

I’m not disputing the ability to make choice. Paragon is the top level, but is offer the least valued item in this case. Every other level makes sense for their progression status. I just want to know why Prgn got the short end for just for this 1 objective while all the other objectives are on par.
  • Options
    AzdefAzdef Posts: 152
    " In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death ,taxes and a disagree on any post on the forums"
  • Options

Because paragons are complaining about the gold shortage 😂

Well I’m not 1 of them. 😂 I’m all set in that department.
  • Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 651 ★★★
    It's based on how the prizes were distributed. Common sense would say put the gold rewards together, that would mean paragon players have to choose between 7* shards or R4 fragments. This way paragons don't have to sacrifice one over the other, maybe a little bit of gold. Paragons are still getting the rewards they are supposed to get, this just allows TB players to get something that would traditionally be meant for paragon players only.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,805 ★★★★★
    Izze_King said:

Ansh_A said:

You can choose any reward you know. If you dont like the paragon one then choose one of the lower ones. Plus i think there seems to be some random generation where a gold only prize is offered for each progression level.

I’m not disputing the ability to make choice. Paragon is the top level, but is offer the least valued item in this case. Every other level makes sense for their progression status. I just want to know why Prgn got the short end for just for this 1 objective while all the other objectives are on par.
    You said it yourself. It's literally just 1 out of dozens we've had this month already. It's not gonna break anything.
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 772 ★★★★
    I agree it seems like a nonsense reward choice.

1.5M gold would make more sense for a paragon reward with 6* R4/5 and 7*R2 gold costs. I’d like to see the data on how many people selected 150k gold from that one.
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

Izze_King said:

Ansh_A said:

You said it yourself. It's literally just 1 out of dozens we've had this month already. It's not gonna break anything.
    It’s not about make or break. None of these rewards are. Doesn’t mean I can’t find out if these rewards are really intentional. Who knows, maybe we were supposed to get 5k T6B shards, since TB is 5k T3A shards. I’d prefer that over 150k gold and it would be better suited. Where’s the harm in asking.
  • Options

I agree it seems like a nonsense reward choice.

1.5M gold would make more sense for a paragon reward with 6* R4/5 and 7*R2 gold costs. I’d like to see the data on how many people selected 150k gold from that one.

I thought the same thing. “Maybe someone forgot to move the decimal?” I made 10x that selling some of my basic ISO yesterday.

• Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 810 ★★★★
    edited July 2023
    This entire side quest can’t end fast enough. Two awakening gems are nice for the mistake compensation but there is no other path that’s exciting. And the lack of all other resources being locked out of lower levels is a huge “L” in my book
  • Options
    UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 520 ★★★

This entire side quest can’t end fast enough. Two awakening gems are nice for the mistake compensation but there is no other path that’s exciting. And the lack of all other resources being locked out of lower levels is a huge “L” in my book

Gonna have 4 after this week for me 😁

• Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,206 ★★★★
    It’s not that Paragons are given those rewards, they are given the ability to choose any of the others, so down the lane, the lower your progression, less are your choices
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Most of the TB rewards (iso especially) are worse than the Cavalier rewards in these selectors. It really seems like someone who has no idea what they are doing was assigned the job of deciding the rewards.
  • Options
    I found where those rewards probably should’ve been. The 500 7s shards should’ve been in the og post I made, and the 150k gold for Paragon belongs in here. I knew it looked off.

• Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    Izze_King said:

I found where those rewards probably should’ve been. The 500 7s shards should’ve been in the og post I made, and the 150k gold for Paragon belongs in here. I knew it looked off.

Thronebreaker also has 150k gold lol
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,267 ★★★★★
    If you can select whatever you want, I really don't see it as an issue.
  • Options
    Zuro said:

Izze_King said:

Thronebreaker also has 150k gold lol
    That’s normal and makes more sense than the shards. TB and Prgn often have similar rewards when they are given like this. It answers my question though.
  • Options

For what feels like the 100th time. “The selection is NOT the issue”. The rewards are out of place. Look at both images and tell me if someone didn’t make a small mistake in placement. That’s all.

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,267 ★★★★★
    Izze_King said:

For what feels like the 100th time. “The selection is NOT the issue”. The rewards are out of place. Look at both images and tell me if someone didn’t make a small mistake in placement. That’s all.

It could be. It could also be as was described here, a balancing addition for TBs.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,238 ★★★★★

Forget TB. Look at the cavalier one.
    Introduction of t2 celestial alloy.
  • Options

Forget TB. Look at the cavalier one.
    Introduction of t2 celestial alloy.

That’s because they know too many people don’t care about or plain don’t like relics. 😂 They’re even temporarily suspending the relic program. I joke I joke but 50 T2CAs is crumbs. 😂 you need 36k shards to make 1.
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,206 ★★★★
    And still, people will make of TB for complaining about Paragon rewards
  • Options
    coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Posts: 322 ★★★
    Because paragons have been struggling with gold
  • Options

And still, people will make of TB for complaining about Paragon rewards

I think the rewards are great. 😂
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Yeah the 1250 mythic crystals were way better than Paragon or TB
  • Options
    Coppin said:

Yeah the 1250 mythic crystals were way better than Paragon or TB

I missed out on that glorious moment. 😂 Thank God too cause a lot of people got banned. I would’ve missed out on the July 4th deals. 😂