**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Will every paragon get a 7* Legends Selector Crystal?

AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
edited August 2023 in General Discussion
So i was thinking whether each and every paragon will get a 7* maw.. i mean, 7* legends selector crystal which that math guy got. Since it's being resolved that way, thought to clarify.
----------
Answer is nope, it can be tough and all may not get it.
----------
How to get 7* Legends Selector Crystal?
----------
Like for getting Morbius, we have to do stamp collection again here. Need 3 legends celebration tokens to purchase that crystal in store. One stamp we get as a free login reward. One from BrutalDLX challenge (Which maybe tough, if it's abyss level, all won't do) and one from an arena they didn't talk about (Could be a top milestone there).
-----------

----------
All or Nothing
----------
If we see the final milestone in login calendar, for paragons, either they get all or nothing with the chance at 7* crystal, meanwhile others get a guaranteed reward. Which is not a bad thing as rest rewards are fine.
----------

Comments

• Options
    ArkkyArkky Posts: 87
    Is there a login calendar graphic for TB, perchance?
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Arkky said:

Not shown yet but there will be one for each progression
  • Options
    ArkkyArkky Posts: 87
    Ashacekar said:

Arkky said:

Not shown yet but there will be for each progression
    Ah, okay, thanks! Some of my alliance's members are TB so was curious if it had been revealed.
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Squammo said:

So we actually have to play to get a 7 star? Oh no. How could they…

The event starts from August 16th and Kabam doesn't have a post on same so the actual process isn't very clear. The stuff was just told and not part of slide/post. I see comments where people are assuming all paragons will get this 7* legends selector.

So it's my duty as a responsible petyr to inform fellow petyrs. Someone has to do it.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    Ashacekar said:

Squammo said:

The event starts from August 16th and Kabam doesn't have a post on same so the actual process isn't very clear. I see comments where people are assuming all paragons will get this 7* legends selector.

So it's my duty as a responsible petyr to inform fellow petyrs. Someone has to do it.
    I believe they have a rare chance to drop somewhere as well, but yes. All 3 Tokens are needed.
  • Options
    edited August 2023

Ashacekar said:

Squammo said:

The event starts from August 16th and Kabam doesn't have a post on same so the actual process isn't very clear. The stuff was just told and not part of slide/post. I see comments where people are assuming all paragons will get this 7* legends selector.

They'll post more information closer to event release.
    I know, there's teaser, then there's trailer then there's the movie. This is teaser breakdown for what's known to avoid false speculations till Kabam makes the trailer. 🍿🎬
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,677 Guardian
    edited August 2023
    It is a 7 star selector where you get to choose from a very specific pool of champions, some of which really like their dupe. Did you really expect a cakewalk for a 7*? You still don't even know how difficult the BrutalDLX challenge will be, which is required to get the token for the 7* selector. Kabam said the highest difficulty is designed for many players to attempt, but only few to beat. The calendar is going to be the least of your worries
  • Options
    hi_im_sirhi_im_sir Posts: 271 ★★
    Pikolu said:

It is a 7 star selector where you get to choose from a very specific pool of champions, some of which really like their dupe. Did you really expect a cakewalk for a 7*? You still don't even know how difficult the BrutalDLX challenge will be, which is required to get the token for the 7* selector. Kabam said the highest difficulty is designed for many players to attempt, but only few to beat. The calendar is going to be the least of your worries

ngl the difficulty sounds like its gonna be on par with those weekly eop fights we used to get.
  • Options
    TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 416 ★★
    as they said, every paragon can have access to all the 3 tokens for trade off and they are placed in different game modes - the easiest one is from the legends calendar with no effort, one from arena if i am not wrong and the other should be on the legends challenge. if we have the roster to complete the content, yes definitely every paragon can get it
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Let me take a crack at it.. (The OP will have to tell me if I’m wrong)
    So I don’t believe the OP is complaining about having to play for their reward or the difficulty of the content they have to play..
    I believe what they’re saying is if you’re Paragon don’t go getting all excited because it’s an all or nothing end reward..
    Whereas other progression levels get a guaranteed champion reward (5* through to 6* class nexus crystal) if you’re Paragon you may end up with a token that proves useless to you for either quite some time or possibly even permanently (for instance if it’s only rewarded to top 100 arena players in that case I know damn well it’ll be permanently useless to me I’m not losing sleep over it lol)
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    IOSJasoN said:

Let me take a crack at it.. (The OP will have to tell me if I’m wrong)
    So I don’t believe the OP is complaining about having to play for their reward or the difficulty of the content they have to play..
    I believe what they’re saying is if you’re Paragon don’t go getting all excited because it’s an all or nothing end reward..
    Whereas other progression levels get a guaranteed champion reward (5* through to 6* class nexus crystal) if you’re Paragon you may end up with a token that proves useless to you for either quite some time or possibly even permanently (for instance if it’s only rewarded to top 100 arena players in that case I know damn well it’ll be permanently useless to me I’m not losing sleep over it lol)

Exactly. See i knew we have other smart Petyrs like me.
  • Options
    hi_im_sirhi_im_sir Posts: 271 ★★
    Ashacekar said:

Pikolu said:

Dear fellow Petyr, did you actually read the post or just directly commented by reading the title? I m literally validating exactly what all you just said for other Petyrs, it won't be cakewalk, all won't get it, and BrutalDLX challenge could be tough. I assume your message is for Petyrs who thought it's going to be easy.
    i like what you did there😂
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,677 Guardian
    edited August 2023
    Ashacekar said:

Pikolu said:

Dear fellow Petyr, did you actually read the post or just directly commented by reading the title? I m literally validating exactly what all you just said for other Petyrs, it won't be cakewalk, all won't get it, and BrutalDLX challenge could be tough. I assume your message is for Petyrs who thought it's going to be easy.
    My fellow Petyr, I apologize for being so condescending in my original comment. I shouldn't try reading posts early in the morning. Had a very hard time trying to make sense of what you wrote.
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Pikolu said:

Ashacekar said:

Pikolu said:

My fellow Petyr, I apologize for being so condescending in my original comment. I shouldn't try reading posts early in the morning. Had a very hard time trying to make sense of what you wrote.
    Thank you fellow Petyr for understanding. As it is said good things often take time but it is worth the wait. Have a nice rest of the day, Petyr.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Squammo said:

Dagnabbit!
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Ashacekar said:

and one from an arena they didn't talk about (Could be a top milestone there).

They answered in the chat. The token will be available on a solo event as a milestone, associated with playing the arena
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,974 ★★★★★
    Welp if they make the quest absurdly difficult that only few can complete, fewer will play the arena unless there are other worthwhile milestones.
  • Options

Ashacekar said:

and one from an arena they didn't talk about (Could be a top milestone there).

They answered in the chat. The token will be available on a solo event as a milestone, associated with playing the arena
    Oh good to know
  • Options
    NukeNuke Posts: 67

Squammo said:

Dagnabbit!
    Maybe they’ll have a bunch of Mythics. Then everyone can get some…