Happy August! Legendary Incursions is FULL of mode improvements

Comments

• MUSTAFAKΔ°NGWOLFMUSTAFAKΔ°NGWOLF Member Posts: 18 β˜…
    I'm seeing a lot of bugs already.Ban waves are coming🀣🀣watch out
  • jokerwentsoftjokerwentsoft Member Posts: 5 β˜…

Will there be titles to obtain at the end of the last zone like last time?

Yes I guess. But hope it doesn’t happen
    Why? Legend Title is the only thing that can convince me to do it till Zone 25. Why you want the title to remain exclusive and out of reach from a section of players?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,903 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I thought Kabam said in August they will be doing some player favourite SQ

October
  • BassanioBassanio Member Posts: 162 β˜…
    Proven Body is missing.
  • KeonexKeonex Member Posts: 323 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Thronebreaker has lower filament cost for 1000 6* shards than Paragon for 1000 6* shards.
  • HSS75HSS75 Member Posts: 1,161 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Does all the rewards in milestones won't reset till the end of the month?
  • HatsumomoHatsumomo Member Posts: 8 β˜…
    Hatsumomo said:

1125 T3A/ 1425 T6B-
    Paragon Cost : 2268
    Thronebreaker Cost : 739
    Purchase limits are same. Is this because Paragon can buy Thronebreaker rewards also which essentially means more of these for Paragons over Thronebreaker? Or is it a mistake or something I'm not understanding. Similar thing for 6* Hero Crystal Shards as well and other things too.

Can anyone please help me with this query. Thanks in advance!
  • Dark_Steed3125Dark_Steed3125 Member Posts: 3
    Can any player with any story progression attempt any sector or is it limited ? like I am below uncollected will i be able to get top zone rewards for sector 5 ?
  • ElwindElwind Member Posts: 394 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Can we play all incursion zones???
  • DanK_Is_Gr8DanK_Is_Gr8 Member Posts: 4 β˜…
    So is the 5min cooldown time for champs a permanent change? Even after the event is over?
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,774 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

So is the 5min cooldown time for champs a permanent change? Even after the event is over?

It is not announced, so no.
    They changed the timers with the introduction of 7*s. And those timers are here to stay. Little annoying things
  • Filard25Filard25 Member Posts: 2 β˜…
    Is there going to be any compensation for incursions ending a day earlier than Summoner Engagement? Considering Engagement is all about incursions this week. I’m guessing no.
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Member Posts: 544 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Glad that this event is back. Even if I missed the title (23) of legend because of this terminal that was impossible to pass I had Hercules in synergy and I did not take an arcangel unfortunately and it leaves me a little bitter memory

• hi_im_sirhi_im_sir Member Posts: 271 β˜…β˜…

Glad that this event is back. Even if I missed the title (23) of legend because of this terminal that was impossible to pass I had Hercules in synergy and I did not take an arcangel unfortunately and it leaves me a little bitter memory

thats a pretty solid fight. did you at least try to beat him?
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,774 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Glad that this event is back. Even if I missed the title (23) of legend because of this terminal that was impossible to pass I had Hercules in synergy and I did not take an Archangel unfortunately and it leaves me a little bitter memory

Re-Parry heavy, Thing OP, with the degen hack he rinsed everything in his way. In most my zone 25 pushes, I don't even use herc after zone 20.

Re-Parry cuz you don't want fury to throw sp1, disorient bad for Thing.
    With draining degen, nobody throws a special anyway.
    Without draining degen, Thing will clear it in one or two timeout, due to glancing.

Forget 'keep it going' and 'at the ready' herc cheeze.
    Draining degen is the mostststest helpful hack.
  • TheSaithTheSaith Member Posts: 636 β˜…β˜…β˜…

awakened Penny would have killed him easily
  • Superdave1966Superdave1966 Member Posts: 120 β˜…
    edited August 2023
    So does this mean prowed degeneration and the other strong degen boss hack have been removed,or just haven't been altered?
    I hope these haven't been removed just because we were actually told a great set up to make the most of these hacks because most of the others aren't amazing and having a couple that actually helped us get further gave you a bit of anticipation when seeing which hack you got.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,096 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The secret trophy character is gonna be the β€œit’s fine” dog.
  • Viper198787Viper198787 Member Posts: 591 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I might have missed it but did anyone manage to calculate the number of body/mind shards one could manage to obtain this month? I guess there will be variables on how much of the incursions you do.
  • AdeoserAdeoser Member Posts: 7 β˜…
    And unfortunately you Kabam has not fixed the issue when entering solo incursions the game shuts down. So this will be another month where people who are having an issue similar will not be able to participate in the side event.
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,303 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    A word on these new "boost" hacks...

They don't help you in the moment for Health. Since the boost hacks will temporarily increase the entire HP level and/or attack level, the only immediate benefit you get on your champs is for attack rating - that is, until you come across a Heal/Revive 40% node, since now that 40% of your entire health pool is larger. But it doesn't "boost" your champions existing health going into the next battles. I learned that the hard way when I took a boost path thinking it would help my low health champs when it didn't. And these boosts are only temporary for 4 zones - and since you're not always guaranteed/know when you might come across a heal or revive boost, you are basically gambling at a "chance" for a slight bump in health when or if you do the revive/heal.
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Member Posts: 544 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Legend title are Only solo @Kabam Miike ? Thanks
  • Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Member Posts: 544 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Yes. So people can t be helped from modded accounts
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,903 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Yes. So people can t be helped from modded accounts
    No modders but mercs will feast
  • MalchaeisMalchaeis Member Posts: 215 β˜…β˜…
    Yah... stores a big old mess on my account. Doubles of stuff...etc
  • Coolbum67Coolbum67 Member Posts: 11 β˜…
    Was hopeful by the sounds of the changes. totally let down though, on top of another botched launch.
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,303 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Malchaeis said:

Yah... stores a big old mess on my account. Doubles of stuff...etc

My guess, is that they're like the stores have been in the past, where you get rewards based on your progression level, plus the option for the level below you.

Since I'm a thronebreaker, I'm guessing I'm seeing rewards for my progression level, as well as the cavalier rewards. My assumption is that there's just a bug and the rewards are missing the icons to show what progression level each reward is - though it is odd that the currency for T2A is almost identical, for example.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,233 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Why am I stuck every time I try to enter solo. Gives me an error message.