Overflow Bug?

spacejumper5193spacejumper5193 Member Posts: 153 ★★
My overflow has been telling me since the last update that I have items expiring, but when I check through all the tabs there is nothing set to expire. Is this a bug, or do I have items hidden that are expiring?

Comments

• GoofballanatotGoofballanatot Member Posts: 150
    I have the same issue, and I noticed some have disappeared, and when I use an item it is still in the over flow with the same time showing and time not moving but the expiration timer showing continues to tick down.

• Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,176 ★★★★★
    Are you guys on iOS? My sister has it on iOS but I've not got it on Android....

I am with iOS and I sent all this info in a help ticket to Kabam, hope I don’t lose out on my items.
    @""Kabam Miike"
  • spacejumper5193spacejumper5193 Member Posts: 153 ★★

No, I am on Android, but this issue persists for me sadly.

I am with iOS and I sent all this info in a help ticket to Kabam, hope I don’t lose out on my items.
    @""Kabam Miike"
    Unfortunately, I thought it was fixed but it is still happening can someone from @Kabam Miike see about how to fix this bug.
    I am afraid that I am actively losing items. Even the items I use are still there I just used the 30% boost but it still shows in my inventory. It is very confusing.

• Canelo76Canelo76 Member Posts: 5
    Those any body knows if they are working on this problem
  • DukenpukeDukenpuke Member Posts: 658 ★★★
    If you restart the game, does it clear the issue? I've noticed that if I have some expiring items and I either claim or sell them, the stash icon sometimes stays red until I restart the game. Restarting always fixes it for me.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,176 ★★★★★
    I've actually got this now, since last night, and it's doing it even though my stash is empty!
    Dukenpuke said:

If you restart the game, does it clear the issue? I've noticed that if I have some expiring items and I either claim or sell them, the stash icon sometimes stays red until I restart the game. Restarting always fixes it for me.

No I restarted several times, and I actually lost 8 60% revives, 6 40% revives and 10 30% boosts. I had all them last night when I went to sleep and when I woke up they were gone.

@Kabam Miike
    I just got all these revives and items from the completion of the Event Quests this month so they should not have been expired with in a weeks time.