Trying to do the right path of EOP in order to become paragon

GardenerGardener Member Posts: 1,601 ★★★
Last time I used Hercules,Dopm,CGR and got stuck using CGR against crossbones. Used about 20 revives on the fight and then gave up. Anyone else in my roster who can take that fight

Comments

• MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    Herc works pretty decent for crossbones, maybe I wouldn't try cgr, I've never tried that fight with him
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,525 ★★★★★
    You can power thru that fight with Herc. Risk is you go immortal when Crossbones has multiples furies and it doesn't trigger.
  • coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Member Posts: 322 ★★★
    Ghost can do that fight if you can play solo ghost
  • Mknight123Mknight123 Member Posts: 278 ★★★
    Do you have a toad you could rank up? Toad is my go to counter for skill champs, however I've never done EOP so nodes may affect the effectiveness of toad Im not sure, but try toad? If you have him?

Do you have a toad you could rank up? Toad is my go to counter for skill champs, however I've never done EOP so nodes may affect the effectiveness of toad Im not sure, but try toad? If you have him?

It's biohazard so toad doesn't work well at all I don't think, I don't play toad tho so idk
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    I recommend watching Youtube. I think Karatemike, Kt1 and mcocnoob did a good job on it.
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,170 ★★★★
    I’ve done it with 5 star herc a few times, just try to keep immortality up as long as you can by using specials and intercepting. You’ll need some revives for the fight though but don’t heal just use 20% and rely on the immortality. Boosting helps too.
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,967 ★★★★
    I used Herc on both paths, he is key irrespective of who you bring. I followed MCoC Noob. For right path, i remember i used Herc, Warlock and Archangel.
  • MauledMauled Member, Guardian Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Herc does S1 on right side fairly easily, as others have said you have to get a touch of luck with Xbones but he’s still better than most alternatives
  • Mknight123Mknight123 Member Posts: 278 ★★★

It's biohazard so toad doesn't work well at all I don't think, I don't play toad tho so idk
    Ah ok well Ive never done EOP and don't know the nodes so yeh he probably wouldn't work.
  • mbgibsonmbgibson Member Posts: 119
    When I did my spider run I went right and used CGR for XBones. It wasn't fun. Nimrod might be an option as he's got the dual immunity, but I haven't actually used him for that EOP fight. Ultron for sure works well if you have him and are willing to rank him up.
    I remember way back when I soloed xbones with r2 g2099, it took like 10 tries s and some luck tho