First Skill 6r4 WWYD?

_Reef_Reef Member Posts: 267
Took a break for a few months but NF is still the obvious choice right? I have a 6r4 CMM. Does Elsa and Mantis have more utility? Is Kate a better DOT champ? I have awakening gems for either, I've seen youtube videos of people raving over Mantis and KB, wwyd?

Comments

• TyphoonTyphoon Member Posts: 1,802 ★★★★★
    Nick
  • Viper198787Viper198787 Member Posts: 592 ★★★★
    Personally I’d rank Kate. She has so much to offer with her utility and damage. There’s very rarely a quest I’m not using her in unless it requires a very specific counter and she’s really good for BG too.
  • SandharvAkaEthanSandharvAkaEthan Member Posts: 12
    Talking about DOT so you have black cat as well but since you Missed game for months IMO go with nick , he easy to use ,DOT, and good in both ways.
  • JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Member Posts: 442 ★★★
    I'd say Nick. Kate, Mantis and Elsa are faster and can often be higher damage dealers, but there aren't a lot of fights Nick can't take compared to the others. At very least, he's still easily the better defender
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,314 ★★★★★
    You've got big daddy Kingpin right there
  • _Reef_Reef Member Posts: 267

Talking about DOT so you have black cat as well but since you Missed game for months IMO go with nick , he easy to use ,DOT, and good in both ways.

Black cat used to slaughter thing in BattleGrounds, idk what happened. I really like her alot but Is she a threat to other classes and non bleeders, how is she on aw or battleground defense?
  • _Reef_Reef Member Posts: 267
    ahmynuts said:

You've got big daddy Kingpin right there

It takes alot of stones for him right? He was my first 5* carried me to uncollected, I see he leaves BattleGrounds fights at 100% i just got him, idk how to use him since his update long ago. I have a 6r4 sig 200 ultron, w Mr sin they could do some damage if I learn em I guess
  • SandharvAkaEthanSandharvAkaEthan Member Posts: 12
    She has ability to reduce opponent's defence and that why she is beast against other bleed immune defenders like thing etc.