**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

BGs bugged? [merged w/ comms]

Comments

• Options
    Buzerk1969Buzerk1969 Posts: 48
    Same bug as season 9, you will all be brought back to bronze at 13:00 Eastern time. Don't waste your ressources and wait for BG to reset.
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    I'm in Diamond 1 too. Awesome job Kabam!!!!!
  • Options
    Buzerk1969Buzerk1969 Posts: 48
    Yes, it's bugged ... wait until 13:00 Eastern time when the new content is pushed out.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,856 ★★★★
    Wait, it's glitched. Because they catch you for exploiting, stop. Event has started before time. Though don't tell anyone but i did play some matches.
  • Options
    KeltanKeltan Posts: 500 ★★
    Instead of extending extra 5hrs on the last day now it started 5hrs earlier as per scheduled.
  • Options
    Yup, just wait it out and don't touch it else Kabam Cops might take action.
  • Options
    That's a glitched early version, wait it out, don't touch it, wait for Kabam cops to arrive to the scene.
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 825 ★★★★

You obviously know about getting all the past rewards once you play 5 matches. Since you have read that part you also must have read that it starts next season. You also played last season as you mistakenly started in diamond 1 this season, again you know it's not suppose to happen until next season.

So why did you play when you know it was bugged, some aspects started a season early while the whole mode shouldn't go live for hours.

Just like the mythic crystal fiasco, you are contributing to kabaam having to spend time fixing things instead of polishing content so it isn't bugged. You knowingly are trying to get an advantage and game the system.

This is a fair characterization. I would have zero sympathy for any actions taking against this player.
  • Options
    berlioberlio Posts: 21
    It is incredible, I don't know if it's worse that we always have to deal with bugs or hear some accuse others of taking advantage without asking the problem what kebam cares about bugs. this problem at the beginning of the BG is almost always, maybe the bug is present when they start normally.
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★

So I started the BG season in diamond 1 , won 5 matches moved to vibranium 3 but only got 1 milestone rewards of this specific diamond 1 promotion.
    What happens with all the blank milestones from under diamond 1 that are not claimable?

bro, i thought you quit already 10 times....

and you spend enough time posting on the forum here. do you also read?
    then you would know the details around seeding, know it shouldn't be live, know this was a bug, and expect nothing until season actually starts in a few hours
  • Options
    The_Flying_Jew82The_Flying_Jew82 Posts: 73 ★★
    edited August 2023
    Maybe get a better roster ... you are in diamond 3. You should be playing strong players. Also BG isn't suppose yo be launched yet.
  • Options
    JerryJiverJerryJiver Posts: 105
    Was more like 7 hours early, probably a utc/pdt mixup.
  • Options
    Watcher6Watcher6 Posts: 43
    🤦‍♂️ ppl, I’m pretty sure Kabam would have said something if the season 10 was releasing earlier than normal. But for those talking about the seeding it goes into effect on season 11 everyone I’m sure knows about it. Let’s stop exploiting n get work arounds to game the system. Plus if u read they clearly stated u you will begin a tier lower than what u finished in season 10. If u finished D1 u will begin in P1 for season 11. Or u can just wait to do anything to be sure, me personally I wait until 2 days before I start anything w/new content because of this. It’s their pattern we all this it’s nothing new every new content day has issues. Even though im pretty sure Kabam don’t want it to happen but it is what what it is.
  • Options
    FokFok Posts: 13
    @Kabam Miike please advise on current bg situation. We are afraid of doing early released bgs for fear of it being looked at as a exploitation. I sense its bugged i i was sure yall said seeding would only start in the next season and we’re already seeing it now
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,678 ★★★★★
    Fok said:

@Kabam Miike please advise on current bg situation. We are afraid of doing early released bgs for fear of it being looked at as a exploitation. I sense its bugged i i was sure yall said seeding would only start in the next season and we’re already seeing it now

He's asleep.
  • Options

I don’t fault anyone for playing. If you open the game and a game mode is live, it should be fair to start playing. I’m not advocating any punishment at all. That’s nonsense. We shouldn’t be scared to play the game or have to check the forums and see if something is supposed to be available or not.

I don’t think it’s cheating or exploiting to play BG right now, I just don’t want to deal with them trying to fix anything on my account so I’m waiting until later today.

Really? Here’s my thing everyone knows whatever time zone u in BGs/EQ/SQ drops at a particular time unless they say otherwise. Ppl know this so it’s really no excuse. When new content day comes out there’s issues ppl know it. I’m pretty sure a good portion of players know about the seeding and it takes effect next season.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,332 ★★★★★
    Watcher6 said:

I don’t fault anyone for playing. If you open the game and a game mode is live, it should be fair to start playing. I’m not advocating any punishment at all. That’s nonsense. We shouldn’t be scared to play the game or have to check the forums and see if something is supposed to be available or not.

I don’t think it’s cheating or exploiting to play BG right now, I just don’t want to deal with them trying to fix anything on my account so I’m waiting until later today.

Really? Here’s my thing everyone knows whatever time zone u in BGs/EQ/SQ drops at a particular time unless they say otherwise. Ppl know this so it’s really no excuse. When new content day comes out there’s issues ppl know it. I’m pretty sure a good portion of players know about the seeding and it takes effect next season.
    People also know after update to wait a bit before questing since incase of an exploit or something wasnt intended and we also had a bg bug last month like this so people could of known it was bugged like last time
  • Options

Watcher6 said:

I doubt it. I think a small minority are as addicted as those that know every detail and participate in the forum.
    Who said I was addicted? It’s common sense. Reading and paying attention is fundamental and will go a long way in life. Everyone knows it WEDNESBUGSDAY. That’s all I’m saying.
  • Options
    Chris_SummersChris_Summers Posts: 252 ★★

Sad. I expected bugs when everything launched all at once, but they managed to screw up beforehand.

… oh don’t you worry we’ll get more bugs at launch. 😏