**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

[Android] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,598 ★★★★
    edited August 2023
    In-Game Name: renaxqq
    Device and Model: Nokia 7 plus
    Device Operating System: Android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: V41.0.0
    Game Mode: Not related to any game mode.
    Description of the Issue: After update V41.0.0 game randomly download small updates(1.1 - 8.3 mb) before and after fights. After fights updating happens after winning arena match.
  • Options
    AlexandrpavAlexandrpav Posts: 5
    Name: Железный Лорд
    Phone: xiaomi mi 10t pro 8gb ram, 256gb, snapdragon 865
    Android 12 SKQ 1.211006.001
    Connection type: wifi and mobile internet
    Game version: 41.0.0
    Game mode: all game modes, battleground, alliance war, and etc.

Problems: Sorry for my English.
    When I load new game version (41.0.0), all game modes got worse. Friezes appeared, FPS dropped, battle control got worse. I tell with game friends on android, more of them say about lags too.
    Version 41.0.0 bad version, you must do anything with this game.
    In game was loading (screenshots). There are a lot of lags.
  • Options
    monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    Name: _nefelibata
    Phone: xiaomi redmi note 12 pro 8gb ram, 256gb, dimensity 1080
    Android 12
    Connection type: wifi and mobile internet
    Game mode: all game modes

Problems: There's too much lagging everywhere. Even when navigating inside a quest, game lags so much. I changed refresh rate to 120 Hz and did nothing. Please review and fix.
  • Options
    LimodajiLimodaji Posts: 5
    edited August 2023
    Name: Limodaji
    Phone: OnePlus 10 Pro
    Android 13.1
    Connection type: Wifi and mobile internet
    Game mode: All game modes

Problems: Extreme fps-loss after recent update. Dexing is almost impossible at the moment. Problems still exists after reinstall of the game and phone reboot.

Small downloads appear in the game aswell between fights.
  • Options
    CatensCatens Posts: 19
    edited August 2023
    Hello all i'm back and holy crab i did it no more infinity screen just update google play on max version and again loading game after i got download mb where update stuck screen
  • Options
    MR_RAGMR_RAG Posts: 23
    edited August 2023
    Welp, you've got this going on when attempting to join AW. Nice update. This is honestly ridiculous.

https://youtu.be/nu_y4nd_6tc
  • Options
    VinobaVinoba Posts: 1
    In game name - 亗SUPERÑOVA亗
    Device and model - REDMI NOTE 8 PRO
    Android version - 12
    Issue - I can't see global, alliance chats
    And unable to find a match in battleground season 10 after update
    Time is running but not getting a matchup
  • Options
    Raiden666Raiden666 Posts: 5
    edited August 2023
    In game name - Raiden666
    Device and model - REDMI K50i
    Android version - 13
    Issue - All game modes are lagging insanely and reduced framerate, including AW and AQ and it started suddenly after the new event came.
  • Options
    Raiden666Raiden666 Posts: 5
    Fix my lagging issueee!!!!!! Kabam!!!
  • Options
    ImpalerImpaler Posts: 28
    It's impossible to play the game after the update.
    Frame rate is rubbish, can't parry, dash, evade or even land combos effectively.

Keep it going Kabam. this, plus all the changes made recently to harm FTP (or almost FTP) I'm an inch away from deleting the game for good.
  • Options
    CodeNakedCodeNaked Posts: 6
    In-Game Name: CodeNaked
    Device and Model: Google Pixel 7
    Device Operating System: 13
    Cellular and Wifi
    Game Version: 41.0.0
    Game Mode: Monthly Quest
    Description of the issue: Cannot progress in monthly quest. The game jumps to a update screen right before certain fights begin, but the updates never begin downloading.

• Options
    What about lags, kabam, hello????
  • Options
    JKlinsmann11JKlinsmann11 Posts: 4
    Everybody talking about bugs and "Kabug" do not nothing...
  • Options
    Before 41.0.0 version was lugs, dropped fps, but lugs decreases when toching screen. After loading 41.0.0 version lugs always!!! In all game nodes!!!! I can't play and I can't to get battleground's and other rewards!!!
  • Options
    SmokegunSmokegun Posts: 9
    Dnreal said:

Name: NazTheConqueror
    Phone: OnePlus 11
    Android 13

Problems: In the game in all modes, there is very high lag, it is simply impossible to play. I noticed that the lag decreases when touching the screen. The situation happens identically in friends without regard to the brand of phone. Overall very low fps. In the previous version of the game there were no such problems.

Same.
    And in Legendary incursions the situation is very bad with lags and lost of connexion.
    Done 8 level, so it s 24 vs. I lost 4 times server's connexion and of course half heal .... :( . No prob with my connexion.

phone Galaxy S10E. Android 12.
  • Options
    ImpalerImpaler Posts: 28
    Name: impaler
    Phone: Xiaomi mi 10 pro
    Android 10

Posted this before and will post again.
    After the last update the game is unplayable. Can't evade, block, or even do consistent combos as the frame rate in game is all over the place.

This is the ONLY game I ever played that for every update done can manage to add up f ups that make the game worse and worse.

Get your act together and do something well done for a change. If nothing else, at least to it for the pride of doing something right.
  • Options
    LimodajiLimodaji Posts: 5
    Fix this lagging **** now. I am done spending in this game.
  • Options
    jokerwentsoftjokerwentsoft Posts: 5
    In-Game Name: AashuNeelu
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy M51
    Device Operating System: Android 12
    Cellular and Wifi
    Game Version: 41.0.0
    Game Mode: ALL
    Description of the issue: Infinite Update screen.
    I am unable to fight due to update pop-ups which never even start to download, let alone finish. I am completely unable to play the game due to this infinite loading screen. I've tried reinstalling the game many times ,tried everything and yet it persists.
  • Options
    TheMethodTheMethod Posts: 189
    In-Game Name: JohnnyHotpants
    Device and Model: Schok Volt SV55
    Device Operating System: Android 11
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 41
    Game Mode: Legendary Incursions and Battlegrounds

I can't move to the next room in incursions, if i hit start next room and restart the game, it does advance me to the next room. In Battlegrounds it will not match me up no matter what. After about 2 minutes i get a black screen and it no longer shows that it's looking for a matchup.
  • Options
    BlindFaithBlindFaith Posts: 9
    Name: BlindFaith
    Phone: Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro
    Android 12

Problems: In the game in all modes, there is very high lag, it is simply impossible to play. I noticed that the lag decreases when touching the screen. The situation happens identically in friends without regard to the brand of phone. Overall very low fps. In the previous version of the game there were no such problems
  • Options
    SolomonCZSolomonCZ Posts: 6
    edited August 2023
    In-Game Name: SolomonCZ
    Device and Model: Pixel 7 Pro
    Device Operating System: Android 13
    Game Version Installed: 41.0.0
    Game Mode: Everywhere
    Description of the Issue: After the update, the game's frame rate dropped to 30fps and it's almost unplayable for me, can't reliably parry, dex or intercept. Tried reinstalling the game as well as restarting phone.
  • Options
    AnaxagorAnaxagor Posts: 62
    In-Game Name: Anaxagor
    Device and Model: Poco X3 Pro
    Device Operating System: Android 12
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 40.1.0
    Game Mode: All Game Modes
    Description of the Issue: What have you done to the framerate? After recent update the framerate degraded. I'm playing 120 fps - it looks like 60 fps. A year ago 60 fps looked like 120 fps before the update. What's going on? Why you didn't say there will be heavie graphics? If not then what's your problem? Fix the issue ASAP
  • Options
    AnaxagorAnaxagor Posts: 62
    Here's what the people say: 'Decreased frame rate and sluggish gameplay.
    Most importantly I am unable to fight due to update pop-ups which never even start to download, let alone finish. As a result I am almost completely unable to play the game'. Please make the game normal again. It just doesn't work anymore
  • Options
    BlockyBlocky Posts: 12
    In-Game Name: Bl0cky

Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy s21

Mobile Data or WiFi: Mobile Data and Wifi

Game Mode: All Modes

Description of the Issue: I am experience serious lag and freezing then when the game unfreezes it stutter lags, i have noticed this is happening alot if i receive a notification i.e text, whatsapp, facebook messenger, any communcation basically or when i take a screenshot.

anyone else having this exact issue and has any update on if they found a solution as looks like kabam dont care to try advise us on what to do these days.
  • Options
    CyberstarCyberstar Posts: 2
    In-Game Name: abe cứu tú
    Device and Model: Xiaomi Redmi K50 Gaming
    Device Operating System: Android 13 TKQ1.220807.001
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? EVERY game mode
    Description of the Issue: Before installing the update, my phone ran very smoothly at 60 fps. However, just after launching the update, my phone was capped to play at 30 fps only; no matter how hard I tried to reinstall or adjust the refresh rate of the phone. It kindda annoys me to play in such a low performance, lagging and slow gameplay. Please help me to assist with my current situation.
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Name: Qacob
    Phone: Xiaomi Mi 10T
    Android 12

Really stuttery gameplay that's only started since the recent update. Will unfortunately have to quit if it continues because it's pretty much unplayable.

Seen quite a few similar posts, but can't seem to find any sort of link between the devices it's happening to. Thought it might be Xiaomi/Android 12 related after seeing the earlier posts on this thread by @BlindFaith and @Impaler, but then @Dnreal reports the same and has neither a Xiaomi nor runs Android 12.

Any word on this kabam? If it's not something that can/will be fixed, do you at least have any idea which devices this is affecting?
  • Options
    In-Game Name: Dose Responsive
    Device and Model: Sony Xperia 1 V
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? EVERY game mode
    Description of the Issue: Game closes down mid fight when the K.O. screen appears.