Happy August! Legendary Incursions is FULL of mode improvements

Comments

• Ashok1504Ashok1504 Member Posts: 40
    Hello, i just have one question! Do we need that legendary token for the 7* selector exchange or is it only for legends title? Cause I already have a legends title and if it's only the legends title I don't want to go for it, again!
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,829 ★★★★★
    Ashok1504 said:

Hello, i just have one question! Do we need that legendary token for the 7* selector exchange or is it only for legends title? Cause I already have a legends title and if it's only the legends title I don't want to go for it, again!

This is only for the title. Tokens for the selector are in the legends event that launches on the 16th.
  • eaz6nejeaz6nej Member Posts: 4
    How do I equip my legends title?
    eaz6nej said:

How do I equip my legends title?

You trade in the token for the title in September
  • Deder80Deder80 Member Posts: 710 ★★★
    @kabamjax I’m getting the cav rewards when I’m Thronebreaker

What is going on?
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Member Posts: 3,415 ★★★★★
    Will the zone rewards in this month's SQ reset each week ?
    Can we do all threat levels ?

Can someone confirm these 2 plz ?
  • Raiden666Raiden666 Member Posts: 7
    Is anyone else's game lagging? Because my game is lagging so baaad
  • KEDARSKKEDARSK Member Posts: 21
    So guys is sec 1 to 5 rewards(not the milestone one the actual shard ones) gonna reset on weekly basis like it was previously in march side quest?
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,966 ★★★★★
    Can someone please explain how this works?

How much play time do I need to be putting in to get good rewards?
    Top zone bonus do not reset. So you just need to do a full run of each level once. And then play enough to hit the milestone rewards each week.
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Member Posts: 544 ★★★

Legend title are Only solo @Kabam Miike ? Thanks

Yes. So people can t be helped from modded accounts
    Ok thank you, unfortunately I was all alone and I got kabamed in room 23, I had found a shock and legit partner. Too bad I would never have the title legend
  • BogoBogo Member Posts: 6
    Does the shop reset every day or every week or does it just not reset at all
    Bogo said:

Does the shop reset every day or every week or does it just not reset at all

No reset, the store is there for duration of event
  • Deder80Deder80 Member Posts: 710 ★★★
    Raiden666 said:

Is anyone else's game lagging? Because my game is lagging so baaad

Yes and it’s mainly incursions. I literally have no control over my champs half the time and I’m being punished for it. If this is how this months going to go. I’ll take another break. This is BS. I love this game but sometimes the bugs are to much
  • SiliyoSiliyo Member Posts: 1,457 ★★★★★

Designs and changes are great, but why have such time consuming side quests? Last month's side quest was an average of 10-12 minutes per day, but this month's is way more. Big disparity in time required. Not like we're getting 25-hour days this month. Of course people can skip doing as much, albeit by missing out on rewards or real life.

Also, you suggest that you listened to feedback about the previous incursions side quest (12 zones to get all the stuff, if I remember) being time consuming. Yet you have 15 zones this time for TL 1-5. If you're really concerned about quality-of-life changes, please say what you mean and do what you say. Just a feedback, take it how you will.

You’re not comparing apples to apples. For last month’s dimensional rifts, you had DAILY entries which can result in 10-12 minutes per run. Multiply that by 7 and you can spend 70-84 minutes if you decided to do 7 runs (one week’s worth of entries) in one sitting.

The beauty about this month’s incursions is that when you start you don’t have to finish it right away. You can take a break and step away for a bit. You have the freedom to break up how you want the time. So I’m not sure how it’s “time consuming” because you have the freedom to play 10-12 minutes a day or utilize the 70-84 minutes however you like in a 1 week span. Also, unlike Dimensional Rifts, you can run the incursions as many times as you’d like (there are no entry tokens aside from the 5 minute wait timer).
  • MagonusMagonus Member Posts: 528 ★★★
    Choose between taking a Common Hack or Swapping a Champion they said. It'll be fun they said..... omg the endless looping craziness that is trying to swap a champ is maddening.

Ending Incursion..
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Shout out to the design team for naming Monica Rambeau’s chapter “First Blood.”
  • ChaoscauserChaoscauser Member Posts: 13
    Do the rewards in the filaments store refresh weekly?

Do the rewards in the filaments store refresh weekly?

No
  • UnOriginalUnOriginal Member Posts: 727 ★★★
    Siliyo said:

Designs and changes are great, but why have such time consuming side quests? Last month's side quest was an average of 10-12 minutes per day, but this month's is way more. Big disparity in time required. Not like we're getting 25-hour days this month. Of course people can skip doing as much, albeit by missing out on rewards or real life.

Also, you suggest that you listened to feedback about the previous incursions side quest (12 zones to get all the stuff, if I remember) being time consuming. Yet you have 15 zones this time for TL 1-5. If you're really concerned about quality-of-life changes, please say what you mean and do what you say. Just a feedback, take it how you will.

You’re not comparing apples to apples. For last month’s dimensional rifts, you had DAILY entries which can result in 10-12 minutes per run. Multiply that by 7 and you can spend 70-84 minutes if you decided to do 7 runs (one week’s worth of entries) in one sitting.

The beauty about this month’s incursions is that when you start you don’t have to finish it right away. You can take a break and step away for a bit. You have the freedom to break up how you want the time. So I’m not sure how it’s “time consuming” because you have the freedom to play 10-12 minutes a day or utilize the 70-84 minutes however you like in a 1 week span. Also, unlike Dimensional Rifts, you can run the incursions as many times as you’d like (there are no entry tokens aside from the 5 minute wait timer).
    Yeah but if you lose you have to start from the begininng
  • SiliyoSiliyo Member Posts: 1,457 ★★★★★

Siliyo said:

Yeah but if you lose you can wait 5 minutes to start again. I’m not sure what you’re trying to say
  • UnOriginalUnOriginal Member Posts: 727 ★★★
    Siliyo said:

Siliyo said:

Yeah but if you lose you can wait 5 minutes to start again. I’m not sure what you’re trying to say
    Lets say you want to get the zone rewards but you Lost at zone 10 then you must do all zones again and redo what already was like 45 minutes long
  • Lee99Lee99 Member Posts: 97
    This incursions should be permanent 😤 🙌
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    Rolled a Skill awakening gem. Put it on Ægon?
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Member Posts: 1,198 ★★★★

Rolled a Skill awakening gem. Put it on Ægon?

The new legends content drops on 16th August
    You might wanna do that