**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Solo Event Points Issue?

The “going it alone” and “team player” solo events both say you gain points from winning matchups with Guilly. I completed a couple event quest fights with Guilly and only got points in the “going it alone” solo event. Am I missing something?

Comments

• Options
    MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra Me too. Getting points in the 1 event but 0 points in Team Player. Team Player is 100% broken.
  • Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 641 ★★★
    Go read the instructions again, I'm sure you'll figure it out
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

Go read the instructions again, I'm sure you'll figure it out

We’ve made it this far. I don’t know why you think that.
  • Options
    Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 ★★★
    Very lame!
  • Options
    Caleb1705Caleb1705 Posts: 244 ★★
    The only silver lining for me is that warlock is one of my frequent war champs, but I doubt I do 50 fights a month with him
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★

Horrible writing by the Kabam team. Actually, poor repurpose and edit of the "Going It Alone" description.

The condition/dependency on points resulting from only AQ and AW fights should be up front.

A better and clearer description would be "Earn points by winning Alliance Quest or Alliance Wars fights with Guillotine, Guillotine 2099, or champions that share a synergy with Guillotine or Guillotine 2099."

The whole "excluding practice mode" verbiage is irrelevant because AQ and AW doesn't have practice modes.

Exactly. A lazy copy and paste of the first objective and just changing one word. Makes it easy to confuse.