**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can't find a battlegrounds match with mobile data, but only with wifi?

So I had been searching for a match in bronze 3 for over 30 mins and couldn't find anything. I switched to wifi and I found a match in under 15s. I then switched to mobile data again and I didn't find a match for over 7 mins.

I am confident it is not a connection problem on my end because I can load through other game modes just as fast with my wifi using data.
I also don't think this is a coincidence cause I've switched through data and wifi multiple times and keep getting the same result.

This is annoying cause I play on data for bgs a lot. Wifi on my uni campus sometimes randomly disconnects me on my phone which is frustrating if I am in a bgs match.

Can anyone else confirm if this is happening to them? Or was there some announcement on this that I am not aware of lol?

Comments

• Options
    LuKzulLuKzul Posts: 2
    I think it’s happening to me! I couldn’t really find out the problem but I think u did it!
    I’ve done 11 min searches and no matches found (bronze II)… I have no way to test the Wi-Fi now, but latter I’ll confirm
  • Options
    Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Posts: 182 ★★
    I have the same problem, the battleground only worked for me on WiFi. please fix this problem!!
  • Options
    Seaking_04Seaking_04 Posts: 48
    I really hope Kabam sorts this out. It's an annoying inconvenience not being able to play bgs with mobile data.
    @Kabam Miike not sure if the team is aware of this, but if they aren't can you let them know please?