**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No T6 Class Catalyst 5%

SeenkSeenk Posts: 207 ★★
T6 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystal 5% are missing from the rewards of the Solo Event "Team Player & Going it Alone". Where are they?

Comments

• Options
    @Kabam_Jax Jax check!
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 937 ★★★★★
    I can’t see any either.
  • Options
    Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    How do you get points in team player? I have 10 points but haven’t used either champ or their synergy members in AQ.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Hort4 said:

How do you get points in team player? I have 10 points but haven’t used either champ or their synergy members in AQ.

They changed it so that you only have to win fights in AQ/AW. Using select champs now gets bonus points.
  • Options
    Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 270 ★★★
    Anyone>?
  • Options
    DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 415 ★★★★
    It appears they doubled up the celestial alloy rewards and missed the T6C. The 7th and 8th milestones each have alloy. Assuming one of those should have been T6C
  • Options
    Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

Hort4 said:

They changed it so that you only have to win fights in AQ/AW. Using select champs now gets bonus points.
    Thank you
  • Options
    Jax any news?
  • Options
    LJFLJF Posts: 172 ★★★
    Wow, this is a huge mistake. T6CC is the hottest resource right now. Really hope it gets fixed ASAP. Thanks OP for raising this, I (like I'm sure many other players) completely missed this.
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    any news on this yet? even though it is only a 5% lol