**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Alliance War Compensation [merged]

MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,158 ★★★
edited August 2023 in General Discussion
Most ridiculous compensation package in the history of the contest. We’ve kept season down and here run something for your compensation. Try again

Comments

• Options
    Pedro2611Pedro2611 Posts: 33
    It’s been a good while since AW was active and we lost a lot of time getting not only the season rewards but also the war victory rewards. I’m thinking we should be compensated somehow and don’t know if we will be. Are we getting something?
  • Options
    coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Posts: 322 ★★★
    I believe so.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,006 Guardian
    I'd be surprised if they didn't. They might be waiting until they are sure AW works properly before giving out comp though, then they can send 1 package instead of multiple.
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    This is slightly off topic, but did we ever get that AW consumables package for that broken war in the season with the season reward rank increase?
  • Options
    LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 439 ★★
    edited August 2023
    Pedro2611 said:

It’s been a good while since AW was active and we lost a lot of time getting not only the season rewards but also the war victory rewards. I’m thinking we should be compensated somehow and don’t know if we will be. Are we getting something?

If you looked at the announcements page, they mentioned they’re looking at comp but will get back to us eventually

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,483 ★★★★★
    Won't mind some of the missed loyalty
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 717 ★★★★
    edited August 2023
    Ashacekar said:

Umm...Where are these keys used, again? I have 5 of them now. I don't know.

In grandmaster's gauntlet, quite difficult event but the rewards are kinda cool, you can find this event in the same place you find abyss of legends/rol