**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Why??

Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 552 ★★★
You finally get everyone playing battle grounds last month I finally returned after months and months away. Had the most fun. I’ve had in a long time with this game. But in true Kabam fashion, you have to go and mess with it. I just don’t understand why why would people start enjoying something do you feel a need to mess with it? It just makes no sense.

Comments

• Options
    hi_im_sirhi_im_sir Posts: 271 ★★
    Skydad23 said:

You finally get everyone playing battle grounds last month I finally returned after months and months away. Had the most fun. I’ve had in a long time with this game. But in true Kabam fashion, you have to go and mess with it. I just don’t understand why why would people start enjoying something do you feel a need to mess with it? It just makes no sense.

• Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 993 ★★★★
    By mess with it you mean it doesn't have the same rewards as last season?

If that is your complaint, Kabam has actually been very transparent about it.

Last season saw buffed BG rewards to make up for AW being offline for an extended period. Essentially rolling AW rewards into BGs.

Since AW is about to be ongoing again (hopefully), rewards went back to normal. Just like they said
  • Options
    A_Fungi said:

Last season saw buffed BG rewards to make up for AW being offline for an extended period. Essentially rolling AW rewards into BGs.

Since AW is about to be ongoing again (hopefully), rewards went back to normal. Just like they said

I mean we had a 2 week bg offseason and AW isn‘t running yet, so why not keep the rewards, also they aren‘t anything gamebreaking like those big sales
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 993 ★★★★

A_Fungi said:

I mean we had a 2 week bg offseason and AW isn‘t running yet, so why not keep the rewards, also they aren‘t anything gamebreaking like those big sales
    I think you hit it on the end.. it doesn't produce revenue