Options

Anyone with worse 7* luck?

Logan00Logan00 Posts: 571 ★★★
Wondering if anyone out there had worse luck than mine so far...really thinking in not opening anymore 7* until the basic pool improves so I avoid getting mad every time I open a crystal

Comments

• Options
    Logan00Logan00 Posts: 571 ★★★
    My last 3 pulls were , dupe war machine, venom the duck and sauron, I call that a pretty bad strike, but agree with Domino, she is the only champion I use out of all of them
  • Options
    KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    Now I maybe wouldn’t be all too excited about Sauron but that’s a far cry from being a bad set of 7* lol
  • Options
    ThomildoThomildo Posts: 446 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

I'll take that Spidergwen and Joe fixit off your hands for you

Please drop some spidergwen knowledge on me. I know she does stuff on her sp1 these days. But besides slow, is there anything else?
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,641 ★★★★★
    Lol my first ones were Gambit, War Machine, Joe Fixit (already have a high sig 6* R4), and OG Spidey. Then, when I went to open my 5th so I could explore the shooting stars quest, I awakened OG Spidey.

Since then I pulled Bishop and Dragonman, so I can't really complain.
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 571 ★★★
    Wong is a lot better as a 7 then as a 6 for the improved combat power gain, makes his ramp less stressful, he is a somewhat annoying defender, and he is genuinely fun to play.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,193 ★★★★
    edited August 2023
    Pikok said:

Cant complain

Now that's what I'm talking about. I would love a Hulk, Domino and Sunspot on my team. I already have Gorr and Hawkeye. Now if I can awaken my Kilmonger, Mysterio, Sassy and Gorr, that would make it better.
  • Options
    coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Posts: 322 ★★★
    Domino Wong and fixit are all really good?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,048 ★★★★★
    About the same luck as me. I consider it mid and not bad. I’ve had fun learning Sauron and VTD as well.

• Options
    Go_ToGo_To Posts: 317 ★★★
    You know it’s a bad post when everyone on the forums unites with their reactions.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,322 ★★★★
    edited August 2023
    The first 7* champion pool is quite fun collection from god tier to upper mid tier..
    it just depends on your current 6* roster.. imagine 7* superior ironman, beast, or Groot.. they will be added to the pool maybe in 2024.. its all perspective.

A lot of summoners keep putting down VTD.. but he is quite fun once you get regen, fury, perfect block, power gain.. bleed/degen, and he can place toxic armor on opponents (if they have lots of armor, they take even more damage). the only draw back is ramp and need for cooperative rng to get favorable aberration buffs [once you get 4x regen, 3x fury, 3x power gain or perfect block] whichever floats your boat.
    VTD just need slight buff.

I only have one 7* Mantis.
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Well looks like op officially abandoned his own thread when called out on his unrealistic expectations and entitlement.
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Kennado said:

Well looks like op officially abandoned his own thread when called out on his unrealistic expectations and entitlement.

.....Or maybe he sees what we're seeing here and is ignoring your obvious attempts at picking a fight and seeking validation for it. It aint that serious. Trust me lol.
    Are you saying that I'm only one who disagrees with his ridiculous post? Might want to check again.

Op was one seeking validation with his post and was crushed and abandoned his post. Hopefully he's using his time instead of responding here on actually learning how to play the champs that he clearly has no clue on how to use.
  • Options
    JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Posts: 442 ★★★

Kennado said:

.....Or maybe he sees what we're seeing here and is ignoring your obvious attempts at picking a fight and seeking validation for it. It aint that serious. Trust me lol.
    Are you saying that I'm only one who disagrees with his ridiculous post? Might want to check again.

Op was one seeking validation with his post and was crushed and abandoned his post. Hopefully he's using his time instead of responding here on actually learning how to play the champs that he clearly has no clue on how to use.
    Anyone making this big of a deal out of it should find something better to do with their time. They didn't hurt anybody, they just made a post you don't like.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,697 Guardian
    Thomildo said:

Pikolu said:

I'll take that Spidergwen and Joe fixit off your hands for you

Please drop some spidergwen knowledge on me. I know she does stuff on her sp1 these days. But besides slow, is there anything else?
    Damage is always a good utility. Unblockable attacks increase Gwen's chance of evading. Sp1 allows you to basically power lock the enemy with good RNG (amazing to not have to bait specials in BGs). Her evade makes her somewhat annoying as a defender, and I enjoyed playing her back in the day when she first got her buff. Sp2 has a cool thing, but I never used it too often except when I wanted to get extra damage in.
  • Options
    Omega_RunnerOmega_Runner Posts: 143 ★★

Logan00 said:

Every single one of those is in some way serviceable.
    Every champ in game is someway serviceable.
    I agree with OP, his pulls is below average but if OP play BG then domino, sauron, Wong and joefixit might come in handy.