**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Some love for Profile Pictures?

Howdy @Kabam Miike and @Kabam Jax

Collection is the biggest motivation for me by far. And not just Champions, but Titles and Profile pictures as well. I absolutely love the feature pictured below, how you can view the info tab of your titles and see how and when you earned them. Beyond that, you are able to view your fellow Summoner's Titles and how they achieved them:

It would be amazing if we had the same feature for Profile Pictures as well. Over the years it is hard to remember how you earned some or when. Especially ones like the accolades where the only differentiation is color. Some Profile Pictures are extremely rare, or very hard earned, and it would be great to have a reference on how or when they were earned. Below are the ones I've collected over the years and many I have no idea how I got them:

Fellow Summoners, please feel free to comment below if you recognize any and can remember how/when they were obtained (for example you could say "row 14 number 3 was from so-and-so event or from buying X bundle). If you have a profile picture that is not pictured above, feel free to post it also, perhaps we can build our own little archive here until we have something in-game to reference. Thanks for reading.

-KRACETOS

Comments

• Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    Thats 220 profile pics thats a lot
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    I wonder which is the biggest collection of course you cant have them all
    So well post our profile pics now i guess
  • Options
    KRACETOSKRACETOS Posts: 76
    Go_To said:

It would also be cool to check out other people’s pics like we can do with their titles. I sometimes wonder what ones people have.
    This is a great idea, though that’s why it won’t happen...

I forgot to mention that but i meant to, seeing what other summoners have just like their titles would be super cool
  • Options
    edited August 2023

Row 21 column 3 was the most expensive one by far. Earned by purchasing all the Kang bundles which summed up to 18,000 units. I already had Kang awakened. I bought the bundles purely for the PFP
  • Options

I have that one also, row 6, column 5
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    KRACETOS said:

I have that one also, row 6, column 5
    It was more of a joke that you could choose between to pics and not get the other one un a selector and now you wont get the other one
    Heres mine pics

Only 86 i did'nt really bother to pay 1 gold for the pride ones
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    KRACETOS said:

Row 21 column 3 was the most expensive one by far. Earned by purchasing all the Kang bundles which summed up to 18,000 units. I already had Kang awakened. I bought the bundles purely for the PFP
    You might be the only person in the planet with that Pic and im not even sure if It is sarcasm (not saying It as a bad thing)
  • Options
    Go_ToGo_To Posts: 317 ★★★
    KRACETOS said:

That ones kinda clean ngl. I’d rock it except I’d be embarrassed for how much it costs lol
  • Options
    edited August 2023

KRACETOS said:

You might be the only person in the planet with that Pic and im not even sure if It is sarcasm (not saying It as a bad thing)
    BrutalDLX has it, and I've seen it a few times but yes it's quite rare. I'd definitely rock it except the deadpool one is very sentimental as I earned it the day my son was born. @Go_To
  • Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    I would also like tooltips added to profile pics. I have wondered about so many of them. No idea how I got them. even tried googling them to try to find a reddit thread or something. No Dice. Maybe we can get Kabam to transfer the info to auntm.ai. But we need something
  • Options
    Crow9074Crow9074 Posts: 66
    I don't see these ones... the ones with the borders.

• Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    i used to care for and want every title.
    but since i had a break a while back for 8 months and missed the titles during that point, i was like,
    meh whatever,
    too much to always 100% multiple difficulties of the EQ for them all.
    i do keep meaning to read to see if they have awesome ones i particularly like but i always forget.
  • Options
    Crow9074 said:

I don't see these ones... the ones with the borders.

Awesome!!! Yep I'm definitely missing those. Very cool!
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    i always choose a title that matches the pic i choose.

currently i am Rubber Ducky Deadpool and "Duck of a Feather"
    previously i was Cat Thor and "Fearless Feline"
    prior to that i was Archangel (purple border 500unit one) and "Winged Apocalypse"
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I like the titles but I wish they were rarer. I used to change mine but I've been rocking the Button Pusher title from pushing the death button for ages now.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    I support this whole heartedly, there are a bunch I remember getting from some events, but not how, others I don't remember very well at all. I remember the flex ones are from the Titania and IDoom event and I think it was to do with winning fights with different size champs but not sure.

I know the kite ones are from summoner camp last year, most of the polaroid ones are from the '21 summoner camp, though some are from '22 as well I think.

The animal coin-looking ones are from Lunar New Year.

There's a load of DP ones from spring cleaning '22.

The ones with the split faces are from the Multiverse of Madness tie-in event last year. The numbers with the ribbons are from the anniversary rewards.

There's a Shang-Chi one from the 5* shards arena that ran during his intro event. The cat Thor is 2022 International Cat Day. The weirded bearded ones are from 2021 "Mo-Vember" tie-in stuff.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

My all time favorite pfp
  • Options
    Hoitado said:

My all time favorite pfp

What is this one from?
  • Options

I support this whole heartedly, there are a bunch I remember getting from some events, but not how, others I don't remember very well at all. I remember the flex ones are from the Titania and IDoom event and I think it was to do with winning fights with different size champs but not sure.

I know the kite ones are from summoner camp last year, most of the polaroid ones are from the '21 summoner camp, though some are from '22 as well I think.

The animal coin-looking ones are from Lunar New Year.

There's a load of DP ones from spring cleaning '22.

The ones with the split faces are from the Multiverse of Madness tie-in event last year. The numbers with the ribbons are from the anniversary rewards.

There's a Shang-Chi one from the 5* shards arena that ran during his intro event. The cat Thor is 2022 International Cat Day. The weirded bearded ones are from 2021 "Mo-Vember" tie-in stuff.

Your memory is remarkable that's awesome
  • Options
    ThomildoThomildo Posts: 446 ★★★

The only one i’ll ever need. The almighty chair!
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    KRACETOS said:

Hoitado said:

My all time favorite pfp

What is this one from?
    The Event was Called the Convention Clash. It was fights with multiple different bosses such as Thanos, Maestro, the Champion, and I believe Infinity Thanos. They were all at a lower difficulty then when they first appeared but it was still a very hard challenge for me as my only “counter” was Hulkbuster 5* R3.

The rewards if I remember correctly was just three titles and the profile picture so many people didn’t even bother. I however really wanted this profile picture and I had like no units so I spent the day just resetting attempts.

TL;DR The 2020 Convention Clash.
  • Options
    raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 521 ★★★
    How did you screenshot that ?
  • Options
    KnordyKnordy Posts: 186 ★★

I would also like tooltips added to profile pics. I have wondered about so many of them. No idea how I got them. even tried googling them to try to find a reddit thread or something. No Dice. Maybe we can get Kabam to transfer the info to auntm.ai. But we need something

There was a thread on reddit by someone, who added a description how a profile picture could be acquired, it was only maintained until June 2021:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/nsucpi/mcoc_profile_pictures_june_2021_edition/

Based on that picture I tried to collect profile pictures for this page: https://marvel-contestofchampions.fandom.com/wiki/Profile_Pic it unfortunately does not describe how it's acquired. I see from OP's post and the reddit thread that a lot are still missing.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023
    i alternate between the jubilee one and the collector bubblegum one
  • Options

How did you screenshot that ?

Multiple individual screenshots then I just snipped them together with sticht it app
  • Options
    edited November 2023
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 743 ★★★

this one has to be my favorite pfp in game . Aegon imo has one of the best design and lore ever , and his pfp of him showing the hand is like , come here you little necro GM , i will break your face until u ran out cried for help from your mama and your edgy little sheet brother nameless collector
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,234 ★★★
    Brazil it's one of the only countries with a flag. If not the only one.

Sunspot

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

Brazil it's one of the only countries with a flag. If not the only one.

Sunspot

ik what you meant but i like the insinuation that only brazil has a flag