Options

Hercules is basically cheating

Hercules is by far the worst thing kabam has ever done for this game he's so ridiculously miles ahead of any other champion that it is essentially cheating not having him puts players at such an insane disadvantage there's nothing even remotely comparable either nerf him or give the entire community a 6 star Hercules I don't see any other solution to this massive imbalance he's caused in players ability to clear the hardest content

Comments

• Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,812 ★★★★
    edited August 2023
    Yeah he's Kabam's mistake which they regret as well. They can't do anything about it now and it benefits us so no issues. I almost wouldn't do any major content without him. Community would protest at Kabam office if they even mention a Herc nerf. Atleast they are allowing us ascension on him, that's welcome.

I m curious, when Zeus comes to the game, he is the father of Hercules. He is ought to be even better.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,827 ★★★★★

either nerf him or give the entire community a 6 star Hercules

Now this. This is ancient forums history right here.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/221552/either-nerf-doom-or-give-everyone-doom/p1
    ancient? christ i’m old
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,582 ★★★★★

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/221552/either-nerf-doom-or-give-everyone-doom/p1
    It's funny coz I use to be that guy who though that about Doom but then I pulled him, took him straight to r3 and never used him, I still have him at r3 sig 20 lol I was lucky enough to pull herc pretty fast but even though he is now r5 for me, I rarely use him.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,193 ★★★★
    Mackey said:

It's funny coz I use to be that guy who though that about Doom but then I pulled him, took him straight to r3 and never used him, I still have him at r3 sig 20 lol I was lucky enough to pull herc pretty fast but even though he is now r5 for me, I rarely use him.
    Agreed
    I only use my herc when there is uncertainty about me completing some event or the event has limited no. of entries
    I like using Hulkling more
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    I waited patiently until I had the opportunity to get him never made a thread like this because I was salty 😂
  • Options
    Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    What a weakling
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,169 ★★★★★

I was just about to go get the link to this thread before i saw your comment lmfaooo
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,169 ★★★★★

Hercules is by far the worst thing kabam has ever done for this game he's so ridiculously miles ahead of any other champion that it is essentially cheating not having him puts players at such an insane disadvantage there's nothing even remotely comparable either nerf him or give the entire community a 6 star Hercules I don't see any other solution to this massive imbalance he's caused in players ability to clear the hardest content

• Options
    hi_im_sirhi_im_sir Posts: 271 ★★

• Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,213 ★★★★
    Let guess, you don’t have him right?
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,165 ★★★★

Let guess, you don’t have him right?

Why else would he ask nerf or give me him
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,447 ★★★★★
    He's a horrible defender...
  • Options
    SamanunSamanun Posts: 630 ★★★
    If there arent champions that are better than other champions then whats there to work towards? what reason do people have to keep opening crystals?

Not having herc yet is your fault, you can easily get 40k shards weekly and open cos/tech so stop the whining
  • Options
    DUHveedDUHveed Posts: 350 ★★★
    People made this exact argument back when Blade ruled the contest. Then Quake, then Ghost, then Doom, probably others I’m forgetting. Kabam knows how stupid broken he is, and all of the champs above I listed they either introduced nodes or champs that counter them. They already have to a degree with champs that reduce immortality duration like Abs Man and Kindred. And the cycle continues
  • Options
    DUHveedDUHveed Posts: 350 ★★★
    edited August 2023
    Also it is no secret that people will take the easiest solution to a problem. Using Herc is simply that. Doesn’t mean it’s cheating
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    DUHveed said:

People made this exact argument back when Blade ruled the contest. Then Quake, then Ghost, then Doom, probably others I’m forgetting. Kabam knows how stupid broken he is, and all of the champs above I listed they either introduced nodes or champs that counter them. They already have to a degree with champs that reduce immortality duration like Abs Man and Kindred. And the cycle continues

Id say some people still kinda say that about quake but arent mad about it