Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Bahamut is bugged on Heal Sponge path

ProducteProducte Posts: 74
edited April 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
I am playing against Bahamut with the Heal Sponge node. I removed my willpower mastery but I have Nimrod, The Champion and Apocalypse with me. When they regenerate, Bahamut regenerates as expected but he can go through the threshold of a phase.
Also these champions are 6-stars so the adrenalin if I get a hit and revering life, it regenerates the defender but also makes him go through the 10% barrier.
I am jumping from Phase 3 to Phase 4 and back to Phase 3 (from 9% to 12% back to 9% so ping pong sometimes, and sometimes no ping pong) for some time now.
This is the node.

Comments

• Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 759 ★★★
    read the node again , slowly and carefully dude XD
  • Options
    ProducteProducte Posts: 74
    This bug happened also with The Champion on 6.2 where for a few weeks he was able to regenerate back from the last phase (indestructible charges) to the previous one.
  • Options
    JtakalaJtakala Posts: 20
    Happened to me as well. I had to turn off willpower and recovery. Cost me a lot of units until I figured it out. Kabam said thanks for reporting
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 759 ★★★

Jack2634 said:

No, YOU read the node again, slowly and carefully. Guy is correct....it is bugged and he should not be able to move from Phase 4 back to Phase 3. I know others have reported this, but not sure of any response from Kabam.
    Idk man , i have killed him 6 times already and i haven't had any problem with what he said (yes , i did this fight WITH WILLPOWER ON )
  • Options
    Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Posts: 304 ★★
    i chose this node for my completion run and man with suicides he heals like crazy and bugged. brought him to 80% and he healed back to 100% and then to 80% and back to 100%.
  • Options
    DarthMysticDarthMystic Posts: 57
    edited May 2023
    I realize everyone reporting this bug has finished the fight now and moved on, but it's really disappointing this hasn't been acknowledged as a bug yet and on the board. It would be nice if the node worked as described for those doing the fight in the future. Support instructs us to monitor the forums for progress.
    It's frustrating to not see any. @Kabam Jax
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,783 ★★★★★
    Jack2634 said:

Jack2634 said:

No, YOU read the node again, slowly and carefully. Guy is correct....it is bugged and he should not be able to move from Phase 4 back to Phase 3. I know others have reported this, but not sure of any response from Kabam.
    Idk man , i have killed him 6 times already and i haven't had any problem with what he said (yes , i did this fight WITH WILLPOWER ON )
    There is a bug. If you managed to beat him despite of it, that's cool. I did too, with Willpower on. But as I did, I too saw him bounce back from Phase 4 to Phase 3 and then back again despite that going against what was said in the node description.
  • Options
    Dev123Dev123 Posts: 35
    This happened to me aswell. Very frustrating
  • Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    It also might matter if you did him
    Before or after the patch. It seems he’s more bugged right now. Fought him last night and we went to last phase at 29%. But when I died It reverted to the proper phase. For one cycle of the phase. Once I got his armor off it was would jump to phase 4 again after. Regardless of his HP. Then when I die again it will revert again to proper phase. Unstable Volatility Path.

So there are still a few things to be worked out for sure
  • Options
    DarthMysticDarthMystic Posts: 57
    Still nothing
  • Options
    hft_23hft_23 Posts: 53
    I got a screenshot on my thread of it happening
  • Options
    Señor DudeSeñor Dude Posts: 67
    Holy ****. I took this path and he just kept regenning. @Kabam Jax you gotta at least acknowledge this.
  • Options
    Smokely7Smokely7 Posts: 174 ★★
    edited May 2023
    I'm doing this now and couldn't figure out why I wasn't getting him past 40%. Will turn willpower off. Of course any compensation for this will be woefully inadequate.
  • Options
    Heisenberg750Heisenberg750 Posts: 79
    @Kabam Miike Any update on this ?? U guys ignoring these bugs as usual ??
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 671 ★★★★
    The silence on this is insane
  • Options
    BibiCmoiBibiCmoi Posts: 18
    It was in April.
    We are in August and it still bugged.
    Just awful... I don't know how many items and units I lost because of these 2 bugs (https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/343636 for the first one), but it's just awful.
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★
    Yup, did this fight last week when fully exploring 8.2 and can confirm it's still bugged
  • Options
    Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    I know it is not a fix, but if you bring Void(especially a high sig Void), his healing(or reverse healing I should say) works in your favor. Using Void, that lane was the easiest one for me and the closest I got to a 1 shot at around 93% in one run
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,570 ★★★★★
    I reported this after I first ran that path, it's either a wording issue or it's a bug with bahamet himself ... as you can imagine I got zero acknowledgement from any kabam member of staff. Best thing I can suggest is to remove any champ that may get any form of regen/self repair in addition to removing willpower. I couldn't remove willpower due to unit jail but I went back in and did it with robots only.

Also, there is another strange interaction when using apoc against him in his final phase ... just don't do it, you won't ever get him down, u sure if that's intended or not though.
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★
    I ended up doing this path with an awakened colossus and the Omega Red synergy. Due to Colossus taking very little damage because of his armor ups but still healing due to willpower he worked really well.
    It makes the fight quite a bit longer but it's worth it in my opinion
  • Options
    WeaponX2112WeaponX2112 Posts: 20
    I just found out during the Guillotine challenge that this is still an issue. Was there ever a response from Kabam?
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,570 ★★★★★
    edited January 18
    Still nothing from.these lot then? Surprise surprise. It's likely generating them some money or something so they won't change it. Greed
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 906 ★★★

I just found out during the Guillotine challenge that this is still an issue. Was there ever a response from Kabam?

Try turning off willpower, recovery and salve and try again but if you use G2099 his healing May trigger once on self repair
  • Options
    WeaponX2112WeaponX2112 Posts: 20

Try turning off willpower, recovery and salve and try again but if you use G2099 his healing May trigger once on self repair
    Yeah after some test runs with the rest of the team to refamiliarize myself with the fight I was mainly using G2099 and eventually powered through it, but the healing was really annoying since even the adrenaline healing was included. Pretty much quit out if self repair triggered unless I had an SP2 ready or already had Spectre debuff up.
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 860 ★★★★
    Yeah definitely bugged.
    Did my deathless run yesterday and he healed past the phase threshold several times.

Until this gets fixed, anyone using g2099 should choose the crit and power steal pre fights.
    Her regen won’t kick in.
  • Options
    Nonnie_Seitan1Nonnie_Seitan1 Posts: 6
    Also having this issue. I have my prefights enabled to avoid Regen and he still keeps going back into a previous phase and since his armor goes back up when he goes into a new phase, it just keeps going back and forth over and over. It looks like he's healing from my degen as if HE has Willpower but he still shouldn't be able to go back into a previous phase.