**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hit the JACKPOTTT !! Now a question

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Finally pulled my most wanted champ in 6* yesterday from the nexus . He is getting a generic but what about sigs ?

Hit the JACKPOTTT !! Now a question 109 votes

Sig 1 is enough
45%
bhuv9191zuffyFeeney234GK_23CassyRayven5220TheKiryuAleorsimula67MattstafariXreissKaratemike415KRANꓘWhoDaPooItsClobberinTimeHulkbusterN1ErcarretRenaxqqBen_15455Lpoo 50 votes
Sig 112 ftw
54%
MasterSmokeSnakeEyes69SligVegeta9001ThatGuyYouSaw235Sw0rdMasterkikiFurieuxrcm2017IamnikeLiquidkoldMoosetiptronicSaske97saiteja1107dzikidzikSCP1504SidDDragonSbkruebHera1d_of_Ga1actusMaratoxxLunatiXx 59 votes

Comments

• Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,777 ★★★★
    Sig 112 ftw
    I keep adding sig stones to him. He is my lead champ in mutants.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,320 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023
    Sig 1 is enough

When using him in bgs its better to need 3 neuro rather than 4 so as to have as much edge in the match as possible.
    I put 119 sigs into him when 6* sig stones were a rare commodity and i dont regret it one bit…there have been many fights that i won because of him shutting down stuff with 3 neuros.

You're always going to get more than three neuros though there's no point, it's not like after the third neuro you just go AFK, and it's also not like it takes 20 seconds to place that extra fourth neuro, investing 112 sig stones just so full AAR kicks in five seconds earlier is not a smart choice, I have him at sig 1 and he's perfectly fine for BGs still.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,765 ★★★★★
    Sig 1 is enough
    I generally think that sig 1 is enough. However, I did push a lot of sigs into him in order to shut down BG opponents fully with just three neuros. Three or four neuros are not that big of a deal in most content, but I felt that for BG specifically, when you're under a dire time pressure to shut down champions as quickly as possible, it was a worthwhile investment to make sure I was safe with just three of them.
  • Options
    SaadAsadSaadAsad Posts: 43
    Sig 112 ftw
    Sig 33 is enough tbh
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,161 ★★★★★
    Sig 112 ftw
    worth a gem and sigging him is worth it. If you are really unsure just allocate your mutant stones to himi and slowly build him up to 112.
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 768 ★★★★
    Sig 112 ftw
    Necessary, no, but reducing the need to 3 can save you from a random buff getting through and ruining your day. It would seem especially important in BG where the nodes may throw off your rhythm enough that getting 4 vs 3 is a challenge while waiting out a random unstoppable that triggered and one slip up can cost you the round.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Sig 60 is enough.
  • Options
    AdarshClashesAdarshClashes Posts: 43
    Sig 1 is enough
    Sig 1 is all u need, mine is R3 , used a Mutant gem and never used 1 sig stone in him and still rocking