**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Legends Celebration Event starts August 16th!

Welcome to the Legends Celebration Event!

Start: August 16th, 2023

Event Overview

• Collect rewards every day from your 14-Day Login Calendar
    • Test your mettle in BrutalDLX’s Legends Challenge
    • Compete in 5- and 6-Star Arenas for juicy rewards and 2-Star Collector Crystals
  • Paragon Summoners can Collect 3x Legends Celebration Tokens to trade in for a 7-Star Legends Selector!

Log-in Calendar

7-Hour Crystal

Login often to open your 7-Hour Crystal!

• 7-Hour Crystals will now reward two items: a Champion-related item and a consumable item
  • Most Champion items are progression specific
  • Has a chance to drop an exclusive 7-star Champion Selector, not gated by progression!
  • Other drops include 20% of a T6CC, 50% of a T6B/T3A, 7* shards, Paragon Crystals etc.

BrutalDLX’s Legends Challenge

Starts: August 16th, 2023

Ends: September 6th, 2023 

Format

• 2 chapters, 7 total quests
  • Chapter 1 has 6 quests 1 for each progression level, Proven to Paragon.
  • Chapter 2 has 1 quest, the BrutalDLX Challenge tuned to test even the most skilled Summoners
  • Quests in Chapter 1 contain 6 paths with 6 fights on each
  • At the end of each path there is a portal that allows you to proceed to the next path or go to the exit
  • Fights get more difficult as you progress
  • In Chapter 2, there is only one path where the player must fight all bosses (except Hulk) 6 times, with each island getting progressively harder

Rewards

Note: Listed rewards are for full event completion and exploration - they do not include individual Chapter completion/exploration rewards.

5- and 6-Star Arenas

Starts: August 16th, 2023 

Ends: August 30th, 2023 

5-Star Arena

Complete fights with 1- and 2-Star Champions to earn 1,500x points per fight

Requires Level 5+

6-Star Arena

Complete fights with 1- and 2-Star Champions to earn 1,500x points per fight

Requires Conqueror Progression or higher

Solo Event

Win fights in the 5- and 6-Star Arenas to earn rewards. 

Note: Listed rewards are total event rewards for each progression bracket.

Paragon Players: max out the Solo Event to earn a Legends Celebration Token!

7-Star Legends Selector

Collect all 3 Legends Celebration Tokens to earn a special 7-Star SELECTOR and pick one of the following champions!

Captain America (Sam Wilson), Emma Frost, Red Goblin, Ant Man, Ebony Maw, Black Panther

EDIT Aug 15th: We're adding an additional bundle for a 6-Star Nexus Crystal Selector (limit 3, costs 1x token) so that players who can't get all 3x tokens (or who don't want the 7-Star Selector) can still trade them in for something. This token trade-in selector will be available starting September 6th so Summoners won't erroneously trade in one token and make themselves unable to collect the 7-Star Legends Selector.
We also updated the existing Legends Token Bundle to include a T6CC Selector along with the 7-Star Champ Selector.
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    Been off the forums for a very VERY long time. I just want to get a clarification on the Calendar. Let's say we become Paragon on day 3, will it automatically upgrade or are we locked into TB?
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    I'm curious to see the challenge if it's too hard I would miss the 7* selector.

Is the 7* selector in the 7h crystals the same as with the 3 tokens?
  • Options
    VedisukeVedisuke Posts: 166 ★★
    5-star Arena, no Units?
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★

Yup! Same exact one!
  • Options
    pretty solid event and rewards looks good enough. only 2 down sides I see are :- 1. wouldn't it be cool if you could get other rewards for lesser legend tokens for the lower progression titles. 2. was kinda expecting a boss rush type event like a way harder version of rol
  • Options
    Go_ToGo_To Posts: 317 ★★★
    I like the login calendar however I would have liked to see a 6* abyss nexus for paragons. Honestly though this event is a little underwhelming, same old creator rush and not great rewards for how hard they are making it sound
  • Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 430 ★★★
    So 400k points are needed for the token? Is that correct? That would mean 89 rounds over a 14 day span. Seems too good to be true…
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,678 Guardian
    I have missed the boss rushes of the past, so I am definitely glad to see we are getting a boss rush again!
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,777 ★★★★
    edited August 2023

Yup! Same exact one!
    It doesn't mention anywhere they are same.
    It says "an exclusive" and "a special".

Also since 7h exclusive 7* selector crystal is not gated by progression, it makes complete sense for a proven account to have 7* groot. Though they would be having good champs for that crystal as well since it's rare chance, this is just an example.
  • Options
    JesNie96JesNie96 Posts: 11
    There arent any other champions in the 7star unowned list.
  • Options
    Sab_jbSab_jb Posts: 6
    edited August 2023
    What a bump on rewards omg ,thats better than ever
    Thats a joke !😂
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,777 ★★★★

Ashacekar said:

Yup! Same exact one!
    Nope, the 7h crystal is an exclusive 7* selector (Eg: Groot, Cyclops and Iron Patriot) but the one with tokens is 7* legends selector. Both are different. It doesn't mention anywhere they are same. The exclusive ones may or may not be legends.

Also since 7h exclusive 7* selector crystal is not gated by progression, it makes complete sense for a proven account to have 7* groot.
    They are the same. It was mentioned on the livestream
    Then they should term it like that here as well. Use the common term "the 7* legends selector" at both places. If we need to refer the livestream then current article is lacking that description.
  • Options
    JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Posts: 442 ★★★
    Go_To said:

I like the login calendar however I would have liked to see a 6* abyss nexus for paragons. Honestly though this event is a little underwhelming, same old creator rush and not great rewards for how hard they are making it sound

It definitely feels a little sided towards late game Paragons