**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

LF Great Alliance

Hello I’m looking for a nice chill alliance that has great teamwork and communication. I have discord, I DO NOT have LINE. I will attach my in game profile so u may see my stats and champs.

Comments

• Options
    RaiderbobRaiderbob Posts: 168
    We’re a solid G1 ally. Mandatory AQ and AW (in season) with optional BG. We’re highly organized and drama-free! Hit me up on Line if you’re interested

ID is RaiderBob
  • Options
    TreyMoss2016TreyMoss2016 Posts: 122
    Raiderbob said:

We’re a solid G1 ally. Mandatory AQ and AW (in season) with optional BG. We’re highly organized and drama-free! Hit me up on Line if you’re interested

ID is RaiderBob

Clearly Bob can’t read lol I literally said in ALL CAPS that I don’t have line app smh
  • Options
    Wally_WooferWally_Woofer Posts: 175

Raiderbob said:

ID is RaiderBob

Clearly Bob can’t read lol I literally said in ALL CAPS that I don’t have line app smh
    Not having and not being willing to get are not the same thing. Good luck with your search, you've just shown everyone what a gem you are.
  • Options
    NuugNuug Posts: 21

Raiderbob said:

ID is RaiderBob

Not having and not being willing to get are not the same thing. Good luck with your search, you've just shown everyone what a gem you are.
    Exactly my thought too
  • Options
    TreyMoss2016TreyMoss2016 Posts: 122
    Nuug said:

Raiderbob said:

ID is RaiderBob

Exactly my thought too
    Let me rephrase for the idiots. I DO NOT AND WILL NOT USE THE LINE APP. Good day
  • Options
    NuugNuug Posts: 21

Nuug said:

Raiderbob said:

ID is RaiderBob

Exactly my thought too
    Let me rephrase for the idiots. I DO NOT AND WILL NOT USE THE LINE APP. Good day
    How lovely lol. Is blacklisting still a thing for alliances hahaha??
  • Options
    AJ_Engel30AJ_Engel30 Posts: 160
    This guy is letting his entire backside show. beSt oF LuCk fInDing a GoOd AllIanCe.
  • Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 710 ★★★

Raiderbob said:

ID is RaiderBob

1000% this.
  • Options
    BadahBadah Posts: 245 ★★

We are a stress free Gold 3 ally, we use discord, but it’s not mandatory. AQ map 6 (boss rush, less time wasted) 4050 glory per cycle. AW we only play on-season. Look me up in game, name is badah.