Options

Introducing: Alliance Wars Persistent Placement

Comments

• Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 463 ★★★
    why it is so difficult to publish a official news and say the season will or will not start in a few hours?
    I really hate this kind of situation
  • Options
    TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 416 ★★
    edited August 2023
    FunnyDude said:

why it is so difficult to publish a official news and say the season will or will not start in a few hours?
    I really hate this kind of situation

Backend team’s communication gap with the community staffs

Unless they are being informed they will not reply to anything. If suppose they answer something for the sake of calming down us, if ithe things doesn’t happen what they say then everyone start blaming the mods here. So they are mouth shut
  • Options
    SaltygoodnessSaltygoodness Posts: 354 ★★
    It would be nice to get a message if we are or are not to expect any kind of additional communication about season start

The previous banner did not state that August 16 is set in stone as a season start
  • Options
    Winburn85Winburn85 Posts: 7
    So my alliance has bg1 that does war all 3 days of week, bg2 and bg3 alternate.
    So there's only 2 BGs in war at all times. How do we use this new screwed placement **** if we alternate bgs?
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,591 ★★★★★
    It would be nice to get some response on the mess this will make of masteries and management of them
  • Options
    ShkalinShkalin Posts: 2
    Для чего 3 карты защиты в одной бг? Они влияют на подпор противников?
  • Options
    ShkalinShkalin Posts: 2
    Why are 3 maps in one BG in defence? Do they affect the selection of the war opponent?
  • Options
    DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    Shkalin said:

Why are 3 maps in one BG in defence? Do they affect the selection of the war opponent?

Since defenders now persist between wars (you don't re-place every war), there needs to be a way to account for the fact that you will move up and down tiers as you win and lose, and will be fighting on different maps. You're going to want to have different defenders set up on the challenger maps with defense tactics than the hard maps without defense tactics. Likewise, if you drop from intermediate to easy, you'll drop from the 9-lane maps to the 6-lane map and need to have different defense placements set up.

The three maps allow you to set defense for your current map difficulty, as well as one higher and one lower. This way if you move up/down a map after a victory/loss, you'll be able to have your defenders set for the new map.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,122 ★★★★
    @Kabam Jax we have the same issues with 2bgs. It shows 3 BGs for placement, but we only run 2, attack phase is on, but no one knew to start, or place defenders.

The guide in the game is completely useless and after who knows how many wars (I'm nearly 300 war MVPs, so I've done this a lot), I'm sitting here as an alliance leader, thinking this is too hard, to confusing and not at all worth it.

Is there a video guide??

Getting weird error messages, unable to change auto enlistment settings, unable to fix to 2 BGs, receiving odd prompts on the defender page set up saying they are not placed, when they are.

It's a complete, confusing, mess.
  • Options
    Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 628 ★★★
    If an alliance member placed his pre-set defense, and then during the season he got banned.
    There is no way to tell if someone got ban or just missing (without that someone admitting it), but as long as he's still in the alliance will the system keep placing his defenders every war? or his defenders will remove from the map?
  • Options
    Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 650 ★★★★
    Please for the love of everything let officers see who’s not placed on different maps without having to manually check. It’s dumb dumb dumb.
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,591 ★★★★★
    Please put back the old AW, it made sense. This is causing pure confusion.

Mastery switching is already a massive issue, officers can’t change up defenses with confidence.
  • Options
    Superdave1966Superdave1966 Posts: 76
    You can't get points on the AW solo event for placing defenders now,and that gave the most points.i doubt if we can reach the top milestone without getting 600 points x 5 for placing defenders each war