**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

(still no bg rewards Season 9)

support still feeds me breakfast promises
everyone received rewards 3 weeks ago
why should I run with outstretched hand with the support of this chat bots? so long

Comments

• Options
    BravojeenBravojeen Posts: 119

Sounds like you just have to wait

• Options

Bravojeen said:

why should I run with outstretched hand with the support of this chat bots? so long

Maybe next time you won't try to gain an advantage by exploiting an obvious mistake.
    so i see what's the deal, you'r envious monkey, firstly I opened 20 crystals, secondly, they took everything from me and banned me for 3 days, and I deserved these rewards according to the rules of the game.
  • Options
    Futbol_4_LIFEFutbol_4_LIFE Posts: 53
    I haven’t received mine either I guess we just have to wait. I also sent 2 tickets to kabam and still haven’t gotten a timeframe.
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    Bravojeen said:

Sounds like you just have to wait

Sound like this doesnt apply here ... Im stealing It anyways
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Bravojeen said:

Bravojeen said:

Maybe next time you won't try to gain an advantage by exploiting an obvious mistake.
    so i see what's the deal, you'r envious monkey, firstly I opened 20 crystals, secondly, they took everything from me and banned me for 3 days, and I deserved these rewards according to the rules of the game.
    Cry harder.
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 992 ★★★★
    I don't think you are getting the sympathy you thought you would

However, it's that you thought you would that I find surprising
  • Options
    RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★
    Bravojeen said:

Same thing here.
    Never mind, the forum only has jealous players who can't even get through act 5, causing kabam to nerf the acts.

The point is that Kabam said we would get the rewards and we got the solo rewards, but the alliance rewards are still missing. If Kabam said we wouldn't receive alliance rewards as a form of punishment, I would agree.
    What's being discussed here isn't what's fair or not, it's that they said we'd get the rewards in a week or two and they haven't arrived, fair to ask.
    I sent three tickets, the first one said I would receive it over the weekend.
    In the second, they said I would receive it early next week.
    On the third, I got a message like yours.

I gave a space of 7 days between each ticket. And for those who are talking nonsense, I scored more points than all of you together playing honestly. My deck was already built before opening these crystals.
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 992 ★★★★
    Rebark said:

Bravojeen said:

Same thing here.
    Never mind, the forum only has jealous players who can't even get through act 5, causing kabam to nerf the acts.

The point is that Kabam said we would get the rewards and we got the solo rewards, but the alliance rewards are still missing. If Kabam said we wouldn't receive alliance rewards as a form of punishment, I would agree.
    What's being discussed here isn't what's fair or not, it's that they said we'd get the rewards in a week or two and they haven't arrived, fair to ask.

I gave a space of 7 days between each ticket. And for those who are talking nonsense, I scored more points than all of you together playing honestly. My deck was already built before opening these crystals.
    You sound enjoyable

Did your alliances kick you when you got banned? Not sure how the timing looked, but if the ally gave you the boot because you weren't available before rewards were issued...

Again, not sure if timing worked out that way but looking for explanations
  • Options
    RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★
    A_Fungi said:

Rebark said:

Bravojeen said:

Same thing here.

You sound enjoyable

Did your alliances kick you when you got banned? Not sure how the timing looked, but if the ally gave you the boot because you weren't available before rewards were issued...

Again, not sure if timing worked out that way but looking for explanations
    No, I'm still here
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,482 ★★★★
    Rebark said:

Bravojeen said:

Same thing here.

No one believes you. No end game players saw those rewards let alone would be dumb enough to claim them and open them. Nice try though.
  • Options

Rebark said:

Bravojeen said:

Same thing here.

No one believes you. No end game players saw those rewards let alone would be dumb enough to claim them and open them. Nice try though.
    you have fun like vultures but forget what the kabam said and lied to us today , tomorrow we will laugh on you