Options

Celebrations Crystal

Why do we have to wait 7 hrs before we can claim the 1st one? Should it not be immediately available.... then every 7 hrs after that???

Comments

• Options
    markj21markj21 Posts: 16
    Same here!
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 466 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike thanks for the explanation.
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,849 ★★★★★

I don't know why that message went out now, as this is how this has always worked. I wish we could start with a crystal right away, but unfortunately that's not a possibility with our current tech.

Perhaps IT can solve this 😊
  • Options
    Asim38Asim38 Posts: 136
    Also, can it be added to the home screen so we don't have to keep going into crystals to keep checking? @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,224 ★★★★★

I don't know why that message went out now, as this is how this has always worked. I wish we could start with a crystal right away, but unfortunately that's not a possibility with our current tech.

Turn it off and turn it back on
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,849 ★★★★★

Exactly 😅
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited August 2023
    Also the timer begins when you first enter the Game can you at least start the timer at a common time?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,296 ★★★★★

Have you tried a Factory Reset?
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 706 ★★★
    Lol. Just….lol.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,101 ★★★★

Maybe don’t lie to your customers then.
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 679 ★★★★

So sending one crystal in a in-game message for us now is not a possibility? Cause that could make up for the mistake
  • Options

What lie? "Every 7 hours Summoners will be able to....."
  • Options
    Kappa2gKappa2g Posts: 269 ★★★

Then what about including one in a message to notify players the event has started?
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,101 ★★★★

I’m mostly mad at another lie they told me and now I’m locked out of the paragon calendar.

This is just salt in the wound.
  • Options
    Maestro1713Maestro1713 Posts: 116

It's really quite simple then.... send that message and start the event 7 hrs earlier.....the event starts at 1pm est.... not 8pm
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,079 ★★★★
    edited August 2023

👀
  • Options
    Odachi said:

👀
    You can't start the countdown for the Crystal until the Event begins. It's "Every 7 hours...", not one now and every 7 hours after.
    This isn't new. This is how they've run before.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,207 ★★★★★

I’m mostly mad at another lie they told me and now I’m locked out of the paragon calendar.

This is just salt in the wound.
    Calendars never renew for progression changes. Objectives do, but calendars never have. So not sure what lie Miike or Jax would have told you.