What to do with track event now?

Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Member Posts: 459 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Now that all is done here & even today's objective, i got nothing at all.
So , until the set of track event reset, I won't get anything anymore now?πŸ‘€
.( FYI: no, i didn't buy any 7 or 1 day progressions)
Or is it a bug / issue where track event didn't reset ?
"Anyone that can shred some light on this "

Comments

• Loslyf69Loslyf69 Member Posts: 10 β˜…
    Been wondering the same thing. When will the track event reset for the second month?
  • Abspain101Abspain101 Member Posts: 181 β˜…β˜…
    It restarts tomorrow
  • BeduinoPiscinaBeduinoPiscina Member Posts: 14 β˜…
    Shouldn't I be able to buy the platinum pass until tomorrow? It disappeared in the unit store (just a question, I'm fine with my choices).
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,918 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Shouldn't I be able to buy the platinum pass until tomorrow? It disappeared in the unit store (just a question, I'm fine with my choices).

It’s generally disappeared a few days before the end in these type of events.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,501 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

It’s generally disappeared a few days before the end in these type of events.
    It should come back.
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Member Posts: 1,176 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Wait so do I do today's objective and claim it or should I wait for it to reset tmrw? Do the objectives reset too? If they don't, I'd rather have two objectives to start the next track instead of claiming it today...
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,408 Guardian

Wait so do I do today's objective and claim it or should I wait for it to reset tmrw? Do the objectives reset too? If they don't, I'd rather have two objectives to start the next track instead of claiming it today...

If you don't have the Plat track, then there is no harm in waiting to see if you can start with 2 objectives on the next track.
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Member Posts: 1,176 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Pikolu said:

If you don't have the Plat track, then there is no harm in waiting to see if you can start with 2 objectives on the next track.
    I do have the plat track, currently weighing up whether its best to get the 150 7* shards or be one day ahead for the next track. I have to travel in 2 weeks time so the extra day might be the safer option.
  • Ch123Ch123 Member Posts: 29 β˜…
    I didn't get the Day 26 and 27 rewards. There was another dpool thing where i dueled the ID dpool to finish objective.
    Although on home screen I got that objective complete both the times, didn't get rewards

• ActmanActman Member Posts: 16 β˜…
    edited August 2023
    It was suppose to be 27 day event. 27 days were finished yesterday. But total event is 83 days long. So definitely there will be 2 empty days. 1 empty day after every cycle.