**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Not sure if I’m misunderstanding

OmniformOmniform Posts: 57
edited August 2023 in General Discussion
Hi all,

So I’m learning how to play Quicksilver at the moment and I did make a post in the bugs category but now I’m wondering if I just don’t understand it. Do we have a definition to what a personal stun debuff is? Cause to my understanding I would put parry as a personal stun debuff because it was applied from my character? Would love to here what the actual definition and what is categorised as a “personal stun debuff” or your thoughts on some of the debuffs we get that don’t have a defined description

Comments

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Personal stun refers to stuns from the champions base kit as opposed to from nodes and masteries
  • Options
    OmniformOmniform Posts: 57
    edited August 2023
    Ahhh, that would make more sense. Wouldn't that make that part of the sig pretty niche? Unless he can apply personal stuns in more ways than I currently know
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Omniform said:

Ahhh, that would make more sense. Wouldn't that make that part of the sig pretty niche? Unless he can apply personal stuns in more ways than I currently know

There's one with sp3 and the other with 60 whiplash but yeah. It's pretty low occurence.
  • Options
    MattDRKMattDRK Posts: 171
    Everything that is "personal" refers to the champion's abilities, like personal buffs refers to the buffs that are on the description of this champion abilities.