Listen kabam, I know I’m probably shouting into the endless void with this..

heirDEZheirDEZ Member Posts: 139 ★★
But can you, for the sake of the children, for the new players.. make these champs have different specials or basic moves.. like the Scarlett witches, Deadpool & Deadpool X-Force.. both Magneto’s.. Spice it up baby, c’mon beloved🫶😂

Comments

• HSS75HSS75 Member Posts: 1,161 ★★★
    edited August 2023
    Another Chance to think about giving them a buff (not including colossus)
  • heirDEZheirDEZ Member Posts: 139 ★★
    Go_To said:

Don’t both Mags have very similar punches and specials? They just inverted the specials and gave them slightly different kits lol

Well yes.. but it’s different sort of

• UnOriginalUnOriginal Member Posts: 727 ★★★
    You are shouting into the abbys... But i agree
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,353 Guardian
    Back in my day, our champions had like 5 different sets of animations and we liked it. You youngin's will never understand the issue of hitting the second medium of those who had the animations of old Deadpool Xforce.

Jokes aside, I'm glad kabam has been slowly changing the animations of older champions over time.
  • KØNGKØNG Member Posts: 40
    ahmynuts said:

The good ol days of every female character having the same heavy spin kick or leaping kick flip and every male character having the uppercut or backflip

The one still kills me to this day is the Ronan/OG Thor skin swap. I get abilities are different. Just still bothers me to this day.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,211 ★★★★★
    KØNG said:

ahmynuts said:

The good ol days of every female character having the same heavy spin kick or leaping kick flip and every male character having the uppercut or backflip

The one still kills me to this day is the Ronan/OG Thor skin swap. I get abilities are different. Just still bothers me to this day.
    Imagine this meme is edited with ronan and thor in both of the papers

• PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,353 Guardian
    edited August 2023
    ahmynuts said:

KØNG said:

ahmynuts said:

Imagine no more

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,211 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

ahmynuts said:

KØNG said:

ahmynuts said:

Imagine no more

Thank you thank you
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Member Posts: 1,173 ★★★★
    edited August 2023
    Sup iron man definitely needs different moves
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,177 ★★★★★
    Don't forget the two old Cap Americas.
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 823 ★★★

Still waiting for Cyclops buff