Options

Missing Progressionlevel in Legends Celebration Crystal

I just opened one of my Legends Celebration Crystals. I am Thronebreaker and the reward for my progression level was missing.
There was the locked away Paragon reward and on the right side of it was the Cavalier reward.

I just opened up a ticket with Kabam and will not open the two Cav Nexus until I hear back from them in case they want to switch them out with the correct reward. But its 11:30 PM Friday in Vancouver so I will probably not get any information before they get back to work on Monday.

I just wanted to see if others experienced the same thing and warn people to have a closer look at the progression rewards during opening.

So has anyone experienced the same problem?

Comments

• Options
    Rajrk91342Rajrk91342 Posts: 166

I just opened one of my Legends Celebration Crystals. I am Thronebreaker and the reward for my progression level was missing.
    There was the locked away Paragon reward and on the right side of it was the Cavalier reward.

I just opened up a ticket with Kabam and will not open the two Cav Nexus until I hear back from them in case they want to switch them out with the correct reward. But its 11:30 PM Friday in Vancouver so I will probably not get any information before they get back to work on Monday.

I just wanted to see if others experienced the same thing and warn people to have a closer look at the progression rewards during opening.

So has anyone experienced the same problem?

You got the right rewards but the title is wrong.

That's a glitch

Restart your game and next time you'll see the thornbreaker title
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,190 ★★★★★

Well, all the other Legends Celebration Crystal Selectors always have a different reward for ALL of the progression levels. For example when it has 6* Shards in it then they have diffrent amouts for the diffrent progression levels.

Yes you are correct there are Paragon Crystals and there are Cavalier Crystals and there are no Thronebreaker Crstals but that doesn't mean that they couldn't do a different Selector for Thronebreakers. I don't maybe something like a Mythic Crystal Selector or 10 Cav Nexus instead of just 2pcs. Something like that.

Uncollected doesn't have an option in every selector. It's lumped in with conqueror

• Options
    greyblue42greyblue42 Posts: 127

You got the right rewards but the title is wrong.

That's a glitch

Restart your game and next time you'll see the thornbreaker title
    I don't think so. There were only 4 Options to select: Paragon, Cavalier, Conqueror & Summoner.
    Here are both Screenshots that I took. On the second picture you can see the lock on the Paragon selector & Summoner is completely on the right side.

So only 4 Options Thronebreaker (my level) and also Proven are missing.

• Options
    ahmynuts said:

Well, all the other Legends Celebration Crystal Selectors always have a different reward for ALL of the progression levels. For example when it has 6* Shards in it then they have diffrent amouts for the diffrent progression levels.

Yes you are correct there are Paragon Crystals and there are Cavalier Crystals and there are no Thronebreaker Crstals but that doesn't mean that they couldn't do a different Selector for Thronebreakers. I don't maybe something like a Mythic Crystal Selector or 10 Cav Nexus instead of just 2pcs. Something like that.

Uncollected doesn't have an option in every selector. It's lumped in with conqueror

But It still was only 4 Selector Options. Here is the one for the Shards - We do have 6 Options to choose in that Selector: Paragon, Thronebreaker, Cavalier, Conqueror, Proven & Summoner.

Why would they make some Cristals with 4 Options for Progressionlevels to Select and in the same Crstal are some with 6 Progressionlevels to select.

That is unlogical.

• Options
    ahmynuts said:

I just realized that you are right about Uncollected - It is not in the Shards one as well.
    But as I said - Thronebreaker & Proven are not there in the first Legends Crystal and they are in the second one.