Best champon in the game.

manveertherealmanveerthereal Member Posts: 1,363 ★★★
who in your opinion is the best champion in the game asides from Hercules. for me its gotta be kitty pryde or ghost but I think Kitty is better because she doesn't need the synergies

Comments

• LacerosLaceros Member Posts: 106 ★★
    edited August 2023
    Domino. Great offense and phenomenal defense

Took her to R2 unduped and having a blast
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,132 ★★★★★
    Max sig 7* r2 Domino. Anyone have one of those?
  • Mknight123Mknight123 Member Posts: 278 ★★★
    For me my best/favourite champ is longshot love playing him as lower stars but can't seem to get the 6* version and it's quite frustrating.
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Member Posts: 507 ★★★
    Doom is by far my favorite champ. He's versatile, his animations are nice, and most of all he's fun to play
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,796 ★★★★★
    It’s the doctor
  • UltragamerUltragamer Member Posts: 565 ★★★
    Easily kitty just as good as herc and has hardly any counters when she’s used on offense
  • SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★
    Kate Bishop is quite op, she’s done more for me recently than even Hercules.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,395 Guardian
    Sersi is best
    #NoBiasHere
  • Bee2JayBee2Jay Member Posts: 109
    Based on popularity - Hercules (waiting to pull one and know what the fuss is all about)
    Based on personal preference - Kingpin x D.Doom any day anytime
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Doom
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Member Posts: 1,001 ★★★

Kate Bishop is quite op, she’s done more for me recently than even Hercules.

I just pulled her and haven't even done a fight with her.....but she's r3 lol. Excited to get some fresh meat.....feel like I've been using same champs over and over
  • MasterAMasterA Member Posts: 576 ★★★
    Cgr
  • JarvisreiJarvisrei Member Posts: 405 ★★
    For some reason I just love to play Kate. Easily counters many nodes and one of the best dot damage dealers.
  • LetheLatteLetheLatte Member Posts: 114
    Og Guilly, have always loved her and that sig 200 is useful for many fights which doesn't have debuff immunity