Options

Who are ya choosing?

ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 651 ★★★

Who are ya choosing? 186 votes

Maw
28%
MasterSmokeLewisTheLlamaSecondSkrillerWrathful_RavenFrankWhiteKpthagreatHendrossDarkness275AssumedNamercm2017manveertherealAmaadAkiraBowTieJohnJimmyBBen550pHaveinchbutTaktiderblondeIronman3000FiiNCHxLunatiXx 53 votes
Emma
38%
RaganatorallinashesImpalerGK_23Nesciobm3eppsDarkrider05Tonyrak79SyndicatedMorghaxorXoxo18Sachhyam257Ely_20TheAngryOneFloorKillerRabarberstengelWu_Bangerz23Wine_LoverSolidSnakeTony886 72 votes
Antman
3%
CassyCpt_Awesomeo55__SF__RumondoTribalChiefStoneWhale2055 6 votes
Cap falcon
16%
evilKINGwilsonBulmktNEXTONGulfstream550dzikidzikAleort123459Kpratish1997silentagFabriciusEwell65SSS69GinjabredMonstaHeroesforhire18_Ben_15455Dangerx17Battlefront409BlackTuranSoumemiakas1926AshacekarSceptilemaniac2 31 votes
Red goblin
3%
PantherusNZcaptaincushCrumb3307ra_wrSpideyFunkoTinnr95 6 votes
Og BP
9%
BigPoppaCBONESpity68Vegeta9001TerraTheHeroDeservedZsirhcZLogan00Jaycray81IvarTheBonelessNormax_XDkcody42ChiefGoatReal_Madrid_76_2MediumsYappsMiStaloOvaDerpyEagleMaxyMajesticOcean 18 votes

Comments

• Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 584 ★★★
    Emma
    Emma, the bae, i prefer a tank against the other options
  • Options
    Prismane1269Prismane1269 Posts: 216
    edited August 2023
    Maw
    Obvious choice for my bg deck
  • Options
    HobgoblinHobgoblin Posts: 22
    Emma
    Definitely Emma, still a very underrated champ imo
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,856 ★★★★★
    Emma easier on defense than maw
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,561 ★★★★
    Cap falcon
    For me a toss up between Sam and BP…
  • Options
    NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 571 ★★★
    Cap falcon
    Sam Cap. He’s just so fun to use. And maybe Emma. One of those 2.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,073 ★★★★★
    anyone running around with the 7* stats on these champs?
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Maw
    Whoa! The white Queen is winning
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,193 ★★★★
    Maw
    Emma if I don't get a selector from the 7hr crystals
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,342 ★★★★
    It's either Maw or Emma Frost for me.. Emma Frost diamond form is so so good.
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Maw
    psp742 said:

It's either Maw or Emma Frost for me.. Emma Frost diamond form is so so good.

Yeah but any champ with an Armor break completely shuts her down and you can't use her for her immunities anyway because it's different to maintain
  • Options
    ThomildoThomildo Posts: 451 ★★★
    I like simple bleed champs, might go with BP
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    Maw
    Surprised that Emma is winning. I had her as one of my first 4* champs in my alt and other than the tankiness and when 50 stars align for a big SP, I don’t see the appeal.
    I’m still undecided between Cap Sam and Maw.
    I’ve always loved Maw but there was always some other champ that took priority in my rank ups.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    It's honestly kind of a toss-up for me. I can make a case for anyone except Red Goblin, and if it wasn't a selector, I wouldn't be mad at getting him either (I just wouldn't choose him directly over any of the others).

Ant-Man: I really want him for his Nick Fury synergy, plus I wouldn't be surprised if a 7* Ant-Man is super annoying in BG since you'll glance a lot.

Sam Wilson: His main problem is damage, and the 7* will have more damage. However, he also needs the dupe (and preferably as high a sig as possible) really bad.

Ebony Maw: Just a pain to fight. One of the my most-hated champions. So I absolutely need to have him as a defender.

Emma: Really solid champion. Very underrated. Tons of utility.

Black Panther: So satisfying to play. I just really like using him.
  • Options
    Maw

Free 7* of the best defender of next week’s meta

Perma ban
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,361 ★★★★
    Maw
    I say this just in case I get a 7* Selector from the Legends 7 Hr Crystal.
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    edited August 2023
    I wonder why out of all the champs in the game why were these selected 🤔
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,413 ★★★★★
    I'm a big fan of Emma, and CapSam; although having CapSam as a high-Sig 6r4 takes him out of the running for me. Glad to see him scoring so well though; and the extra Attack value will be useful for him.

However, Classic BP does look a lot of fun after his buff, and he is a fabulous synergy partner for Hercules, of course. So I'm undecided, but toying with the idea of choosing him over Emma.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,413 ★★★★★
    kaloloshy said:
    Dude, stop posting links to cheating websites. If you want to communicate about cheating, send a message to one of the mods privately. Just click here, and send a new message to anyone called @kabam...

• Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★

I'm a big fan of Emma, and CapSam; although having CapSam as a high-Sig 6r4 takes him out of the running for me. Glad to see him scoring so well though; and the extra Attack value will be useful for him.

However, Classic BP does look a lot of fun after his buff, and he is a fabulous synergy partner for Hercules, of course. So I'm undecided, but toying with the idea of choosing him over Emma.

This is so similar to my situation! I love Emma but I already have the 6* at r4, max sig. (Her sig doesn’t matter as much as Cap’s, but I mention it because it shows I’ve invested in her.) Until this event, she was going to be my first mutant r5. So maybe that takes her out of the running for me, but my second favourite option would be Cap… and while I really like him, unduped Cap doesn’t sound thrilling. Which makes me wonder about BP, who’s kinda fun... but then it seems crazy to leave 7* Emma on the table. I’m so torn
  • Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    My Emma right after i ranked her up 🥲

https://youtu.be/5gfvkOsGEP4
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,073 ★★★★★

LOL plenty of science champs in the game no?
  • Options
    Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Emma
    I have never played ebony maw in game so I'll go with emma but he is good then will take him
  • Options
    Agent_7Agent_7 Posts: 182 ★★
    Emma
    Emma + OR + Colossus = Mutant Destruction
  • Options
    Maw
    So many Emma lovers here :p
  • Options
    Jaycray81Jaycray81 Posts: 369 ★★
    Og BP
    BP cause I'm Cav and I actually want to use my 7 star in BGs. All other champs would catch bans.

Although if I picked Maw and never had to face him in BGs again that would be cool too.
  • Options
    coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Posts: 322 ★★★
    Emma
    Deacon said:

LOL plenty of science champs in the game no?
    Yeah but 90% of them rely on red numbers which are useless in the crit me meta
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,351 ★★★★★
    Og BP

Science attackers laughing in the corner