**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nick Fury or Kate Bishop to R4?

Nick Fury or Kate Bishop to R4? It will be my first R4 in Skill. Both duped sig level 20.

Comments

• Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Fury since you don’t have anyone else in the class.
  • Options
    Logan00Logan00 Posts: 568 ★★★
    I have both and went Kate but because I like the play style a lot, depends on your needs
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 634 ★★★
    You can't go wrong with either, i got both at R4
  • Options
    Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Had same decision for first R5 and went Kate.
  • Options
    MASTERPATRICKMASTERPATRICK Posts: 15
    Thank you guys, appreciate the suggestions.
  • Options
    TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Posts: 101
    I have both and went NF. I like Kate a lot but think this decision is easy. Why would you like Kate more than Nick?
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I have both as well. They do very different things, so I’d bring both up eventually. Go with whichever one you enjoy more first
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,683 Guardian
    If you don't run max deep wounds, then I'd do Kate. If you run max deep wounds, then it'd be a tougher decision. I personally prefer Kate more because there are less champions immune or resistant to coldsnap than there are champions immune or resistant to bleed.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,820 ★★★★★

I have both and went NF. I like Kate a lot but think this decision is easy. Why would you like Kate more than Nick?

I find Kate way more fun and I think she’s the better offensive champ in a lot of situations without needing to drop down to 30% or needing dw. She and fury can finish fights at 100% though, but I prefer Kate (not denying how amazing Nick is though).
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 575 ★★★
    Kate is way better imo

But she needs x200 to be really effective

I suggest You rank Nick first
  • Options
    MASTERPATRICKMASTERPATRICK Posts: 15
    Thank you guys, appreciate the insights.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,836 ★★★★★
    Kate is the obvious choice. The only 2 skill champs better than her are Kingpinnand Valkyrie imo
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 831 ★★★★
    I’m using Kate more and more these days. Cornering the champ so they almost always use their specials is so nice to have, makes fights a lot easier.