**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Missing Items in Stash [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,992 ★★★★★

2 hours already and not a single word from kabam =/ c'mon

Miike or Jax will say something when they know something of value to say
  • Options
    FubbieFubbie Posts: 142
    Yes, all my items vanished to. Included 3 r4 gems
  • Options
    FubbieFubbie Posts: 142
    Same here
  • Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 708 ★★★

Open one crystal. I did that and everything appeared again

Negative...
  • Options
    JMZJMZ Posts: 1
    Same here. Everything is gone
  • Options
    DrkaraDrkara Posts: 78
    Same here
  • Options
    I logged on this evening 2/22/23 and the overflow on two of my accounts had been deleted👀. Across multiple tabs. Iso, catalyst and energy refills Anyone else had this happen? @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,992 ★★★★★
    Go_To said:

ahmynuts said:

They could just say, “we’re looking into this.” That’s all! Just some indication that they know what’s going on, are working to fix it snd will keep us in the loop.
    I dont disagree but the second they do that everyone will jump on them for saying something without having any info so i dont blame them for being quiet until they actually have something to say
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 768 ★★★★
    obsidiman said:

Negative...
    I think it has to be a crystal that sends something to your stash so no gold crystals or anything like that. I opened a sig stone crystal and it didn’t work but it didn’t go to my stash. When I opened a 3* crystal the iso from the dupe restored my whole stash until I restarted the game again.
  • Options
    Go_ToGo_To Posts: 317 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Go_To said:

ahmynuts said:

They could just say, “we’re looking into this.” That’s all! Just some indication that they know what’s going on, are working to fix it snd will keep us in the loop.
    I dont disagree but the second they do that everyone will jump on them for saying something without having any info so i dont blame them for being quiet until they actually have something to say
    True. I know how these forums can get.
    I do think that people will be way less angry if they were to respond even without info though. It would at least give us some reassurances.
  • Options
    Legotb27Legotb27 Posts: 57
    Everything is gone for me too
  • Options
    asramasram Posts: 4
    Same here, I logged in today 08/22/2023 and the stash is empty.
  • Options
    SeamusRedSeamusRed Posts: 15
    Just saw the same thing. Over 40 task rewards on top of about 2000 iso and a couple hundred items.
  • Options
    AragunzAragunz Posts: 1
    I am missing Stash items too, all of them, what is going on?
  • Options
    Yep, same. Now I can't rank up the new features champs. Nice one kabam. What dodgy **** were you doing to make the stash disappear...
  • Options
    Same here. Logged out an hour ago and logged back in and everything was gone. 8/22/23
  • Options
    SeamusRedSeamusRed Posts: 15
    I can even see all the rewards from the last week of AQ in my inbox but they don't show up in the overflow.
  • Options
    Same here. Looks like a bug. Hopefully they correct it soon. Or else I am screwed.
  • Options
    Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Posts: 182 ★★
    Oh no KABAM you messed up again, please fix it and hopefully the correct amount of resources will be returned! Because if they have a problem with returning the content, it will be the biggest problem KABAM has had.
  • Options
    WoodyNailsomeWoodyNailsome Posts: 87
    Same here with me & several alliance members
  • Options
    Same thing just happened to me as well!
  • Options
    TanukiTalesTanukiTales Posts: 255 ★★
    They sure are being silent for a Tuesday afternoon.
  • Options
    I really hope they could fix it. I was waiting to use my T6B and T3a. And now the ones i saved are gone!
  • Options
    Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Posts: 182 ★★
    Oh no KABAM you messed up again, please fix it and hopefully the correct amount of resources will be returned! Because if they have a problem with returning the content, it will be the biggest problem KABAM has had.
  • Options
    Good evening I noticed when I connected that my chest containing the surplus movement increase material as well as the iso which was inside disappeared! even after disconnecting and reconnecting again no change still nothing
  • Options

I opened 10 crystals and the new excess show up in the stash, but my old stash is still gone.