**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Missing Items in Stash [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    IamNortonIamNorton Posts: 26

5k iso
    Revives potions alfa t1
    Everything gone ... KABAM FIX THIS

So you can just do a quest that would put an item in storage and it gives you everything back stop crying
  • Options
    GoofballanatotGoofballanatot Posts: 129
    Yea as soon as I added to my stash again it all came back too. I was able to screen shot it this time so I don’t lose anything
  • Options
    IamNortonIamNorton Posts: 26
    Duo_Kulio said:

Oh no KABAM you messed up again, please fix it and hopefully the correct amount of resources will be returned! Because if they have a problem with returning the content, it will be the biggest problem KABAM has had.

Do 1 quest that gives an item that puts it in storage and you get everything back it's a visual bug stop crying
  • Options
    FrankWhiteFrankWhite Posts: 178 ★★
    **Temporary fix**

Open a PHC and the stash is back till you restart the game
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    IamNorton said:

5k iso
    Revives potions alfa t1

So you can just do a quest that would put an item in storage and it gives you everything back stop crying
    If you restart it disappears again.
  • Options
    asramasram Posts: 4
    asram said:

Open one crystal. I did that and everything appeared again

I opened 10 crystals and the new excess show up in the stash, but my old stash is still gone.
    Restarted again, and now my stash is empty again.
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 768 ★★★★
    asram said:

Open one crystal. I did that and everything appeared again

I opened 10 crystals and the new excess show up in the stash, but my old stash is still gone.
    Try opening a 3* crystal to get some iso from a dupe. That has worked for me several times now but my stash disappears every time I restart the game.

The fact that it all comes back gives me hope that it’s not all lost but the lack of update makes me wonder what is going on. Hopefully they think they are close to a fix and are waiting for the fix before they post.
  • Options
    MikeHancho31MikeHancho31 Posts: 247 ★★★
    IamNorton said:

5k iso
    Revives potions alfa t1

Yeah, that doesn't work.
  • Options
    MikeHancho31MikeHancho31 Posts: 247 ★★★

**Temporary fix**

Open a PHC and the stash is back till you restart the game

Nope, just did that and opened up some 4 hour crystals, reset my game and nothing.
  • Options
    runtru1runtru1 Posts: 3
    Hey...long time player. I have a stash of over 1k catalysts, ISOs, items etc. I logged in today and everything is gone!

I was even rewarded 2 ISOs at login and they showed up as the only 2 things in my stash. I, obviously, panicked and reset the game. Again, my stash was empty including those 2 ISOs.

Note: this is not an item expiration issue...I play often (multiple times a day) and watch those often.

Has this happened to anyone? I've spent a lot of money on MCOC and this is pretty disheartening.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★

Hey all, sorry for the late reply. I've been following along with the team, and we are aware of this issue and are working to fix it ASAP.

I will have more information for you as soon as I can get it.

How will you know how much we had before it disappeared?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    yitfout_1yitfout_1 Posts: 2
    I have also lost my entire Stash today.

Beyond frustrating.
    1,000s of items gone.

Sent KABAM Support a concerning email , waiting to hear back.

... & today is a Level Up.

SMH.

• Options
    ILLUSION8ILLUSION8 Posts: 243
    DrZola said:

Hey all, sorry for the late reply. I've been following along with the team, and we are aware of this issue and are working to fix it ASAP.

Dr. Zola
    The data is still within the game as many players including myself have had the stash reappear before going again. This the info is still there.
  • Options
    FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 286 ★★★
    DrZola said:

Dr. Zola
    And even if items are restored, how will we know what has expired while waiting on a fix? I went into the game earlier to use an energy refill and other items getting ready to expire and they are all gone.
  • Options
    KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 312 ★★★
    Also need to account for items that expire when the overflow is missing
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola
    The items don't physically exist in your account, stash, or device. All of that data still exists on the server, which is where it always is. The issue is that there is a problem accessing that information right now.
    I’m trying to finish the last 5 repetitive paths of the paragon quest. I just used boosts. Now I don’t know which revives to use first since I don’t know which are expiring first. Suggestions?
  • Options
    GFactorGFactor Posts: 20
    Same here, don’t know if I should be relieved that I’m not the only one.😳
  • Options
    BadahBadah Posts: 245 ★★
    Another day, another bug… no one gets fired there? with all the money that Kabam makes, can’t they hire professionals to develop/maintain the game? It looks like it is done by teenagers using ChatGPT to code…
  • Options
    RC51RC51 Posts: 194
    edited August 2023
    Just adding to the confirmation pile: everything is gone from Inventory and Stash for myself and several alliance-mates.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★
    Osfan8 said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola
    The items don't physically exist in your account, stash, or device. All of that data still exists on the server, which is where it always is. The issue is that there is a problem accessing that information right now.
    I’m trying to finish the last 5 repetitive paths of the paragon quest. I just used boosts. Now I don’t know which revives to use first since I don’t know which are expiring first. Suggestions?
    Patience
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    I guess I let the boosts expire.
  • Options
    GFactorGFactor Posts: 20

Found the fix. Pop a crystal to reveal your stash again. Don’t spin but pop anything

Thanks, this worked for me!🙃
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,795 ★★★★★
    @Osfan8 said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola
    Open a crystal. You should see the stash restored.
  • Options
    11993451199345 Posts: 372 ★★★
    That works until you close out/restart the game
  • Options
    CsuttonCsutton Posts: 177 ★★
    Same entire stash of cats, iso, items and unclaimed rewards gone