Missing Items in Stash [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Go_ToGo_To Member Posts: 317 ★★★
    What happens to the calendar items too? Are those going to be restored? I don’t want to lose a whole t3 alpha tonight
  • IamNortonIamNorton Member Posts: 26
    Crine60 said:

IamNorton said:

5k iso
    Revives potions alfa t1
    Everything gone ... KABAM FIX THIS

So you can just do a quest that would put an item in storage and it gives you everything back stop crying
    If you restart it disappears again.
    But you get it all back to do as you need right now if you are not using it right now what is your issue to look at it stop crying on the forums they already know about it.
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Member Posts: 1,094 ★★★★
    Do the 7-hour event quests run on the same server as folks stash?

Cause they're not showing up now either.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,423 ★★★★★
    So is the expiring stuff going to dissapear?
  • AdvAdv Member Posts: 196
    Same issue here.
  • Crine60Crine60 Member Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    mgj0630 said:

Do the 7-hour event quests run on the same server as folks stash?

Cause they're not showing up now either.

Mine is missing too.
  • gforcefangforcefan Member Posts: 394 ★★★
    edited August 2023
    My stash items came back for an hour and then disappeared again.
  • JediJones77JediJones77 Member Posts: 170

I know that this has affected some summoners more negatively than others, and I will be raising that with the team in the morning.

I recommend you work on an update to automatically claim Rewards when they "expire," as well as auto-sell resources when they "expire." This is what Marvel Puzzle Quest does. When a user has covers they have not claimed, if they expire before the next time they log in, then the game automatically sells them, and puts up a message they next time they log in that they have been sold. This way, the user doesn't have to "remember" to sell the items they're not going to use.

Similarly, when it comes to the Rewards tab, you can make the game auto-claim the rewards when they reach expiration. That would definitely help in this situation, where users are unable to claim rewards that are about to expire. And it would help any time when a user forgets to claim something, or just would prefer to wait as long as possible to claim it. It would save us the trouble of having to remember to claim items, and always have to keep an eye on the expiration timer.
  • Epichero114Epichero114 Member Posts: 14
    Dude this is happening to me as well
  • Epichero114Epichero114 Member Posts: 14
    Restart hasn't fixed mine either
  • BadroseBadrose Member Posts: 779 ★★★
    I had a lot of 6* tech signature stones expiring... I wanna see what's goin on tomorrow
  • 9Suhail9Suhail Member Posts: 28
    Mine vanished as well. I opened a few daily crystals and only those appeared rest is gone @Kabam Miike
  • Chicago84Chicago84 Member Posts: 7
    Same here.
  • BravojeenBravojeen Member Posts: 119
    kabam in this year just broke through the roof with his bugs.
    but It's all the Illuminati's fault
  • BassanoClapperBassanoClapper Member Posts: 62
    Time to invest in more hamsters to keep the wheels running
  • RitualMasRitualMas Member Posts: 13
    My warehouse is empty when it will be fixed
  • Rangz82Rangz82 Member Posts: 3
    Yeah mines empty aswell an I've tried restarting
  • MnevisMnevis Member Posts: 1
    Buongiorno. Identica cosa anche a me... Già da ieri sera tutto sparito... Apri un paio di cristalli ed al nuovo riavvio tutto sparito
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,972 ★★★★★
    What is going to happen to the timers on items in the stash and unless people are paranoid enough to keep screenshots how can I trust that I get everything back correctly when there is 2000+ items in my stash?

This really sucks.
    Whether it matters or not, mine was fine at 13:30 AEST.
    If anyone is as important as I am and rushed to this thread to complain before back reading.

Due to the advice given earlier by someone, I opened a GM crystal to put more iso in stash, whole stash reappeared and I screenshotted the lot.

• Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,098 ★★★★★
    Still no items even after several restarts

How will kabam compensate? This is serious. What if t6cc or something else expires? I actually have no clue but I have a big stash in almost all tabs
  • sourabh_47sourabh_47 Member Posts: 3
    edited August 2023
    The item which are about to expire have gone wasted because I’m not able to collect or use it or even sell it
  • KenkylKenkyl Member Posts: 8
    I have a lot of iso and other items that will almost expire.but how can i use it if all stash empty.@kabam
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Member Posts: 481 ★★★
    Level up begins in about seven hours time. It really needs to be fixed by then.

Some odd things happening. I also haven’t got a seven hour solo event.
  • chicachica Member Posts: 16
    same here...restarting the game did not help....
  • Jake303AoSJake303AoS Member Posts: 306 ★★
    This is a rough one, mines been missing since yesterday around 6pm, so that's 13 hours and counting.. I don't even know what all I've lost because of this. Hope it's fixed soon.
    Mine seems to be fixed. It's 21:30 AEST here.

• BassanoClapperBassanoClapper Member Posts: 62
    edited August 2023

Time to invest in more hamsters to keep the wheels running

Mine returned earlier today and is now gone again. The new hamsters obviously got tired